Damp Saturday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Damp Saturday

Postby snowball » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:21 am

was so glad to see Lyn posting and sorry that Shirl is on a leave from us... she is missed as are others Pat Catharine and others that it's been such a long time since they have been on that it seems normal not to see them...
the problem with Hallmark's new schedule at the time I would normally go to my room it's in the middle of the movie... :? and been long enough since seeing them I don't remember them but by the end of the "season" I will be tired of them... with Murder she wrote usually remembered who did it so didn't mind going to my room in the middle of the show...
I went to the store got stuff for tonight decided that french toast would taste good... so got bread or that hopefully have eggs for the mixture and to eat...
supper was nice and enjoyed having the family over... it's been a long time since we have been able to get together...when kids are getting older it's gets harder to do what we want to do... their oldest is in high school simply doesn't seem possible she is also autistic so needs more help getting to places and doing things...
mom decided she needed to talk to my youngest brother... so niece called him on her phone so mom could use the speaker phone part seemed to help she wanted to tell him that she thought he should remarry (his wife died several years ago) I guess she had a dream about him but at least she talked to him on the phone... I hadn't thought about how much better using the speaker part would be for her which is odd I use it all the time as I can't hear people on the phone if I don't
you all have a great day
sheila
snowball

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee