Is it Thursday?

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Is it Thursday?

Postby bluepinecones » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:09 am

Good morning.
Still enjoying my time in FL.
I killed my 5 year old iPad with a cup of coffee last week. got a new one couple days ago and so far loving it.
Still have not done much toward cleaning inside Magic. Poor baby sure needs it. Maybe today??
Have a good day whatever you have planned.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Re: Is it Thursday?

Postby avalen » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:15 am

Good morning
Well I suppose today ill get back in the fifthwheel and continue with my painting. Even though I'm putting it in storage it will be nice to get it done now as opposed to later.
Not as cold this morning as yesterday but still chilly and needing the furnace.
Nothing is new today.
Y'all have a good day, be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:39 am

Good Morning from the Tucson Sam's Club lot. Long story, but after all day getting my water heater replaced (Another long story) I came over here to solve a problem with my membership. No one yesterday on chat or the phone could solve it.... We discovered in the store my card was sometimes reading as someone else! I'm very impressed with the young woman who finally figured it out and straightened out the account mess. I now have a new card, too. It was already dark, so I got approval to overnight, bought frozen custard for Peaches and me and am just waiting for it to warm up just a tad more. Then I'll get gas while here since it's the lowest price around and head to Benson. There's s bake sale/auction which I really shouldn't attend lol but will, this afternoon. I want to do some exchanging on items from/to the rv and storage. Hope I remember what things I need/want. I know I want the locking pin for my hitch.

Ok, going to brave the cold morning... Have a great day everyone.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby MandysMom » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:03 pm

Good morning! We have intermittent sun with supposedly a chance of showers today. I have been quiet, though I try to at least read messages daily. Mel had a few days of nasty side effects from chemo and I have been busier than usual caring for him. Saturday he began having overall body aching and nausea along with being so weak and unsteady and dizzy he could barely make it to bathroom and back. By Wednesday he began to improve and says its amazing how much better he feels. Of course, every time this happens it's worse-chemo Thursday then a couple days later he feels awful and with each every other thursday dose it's worse as chemo accumulates effects. And every time I worry is it chemo or the cancer. Thankfully he improves each time. We are awaiting a visit next Wednesday with Dr for CT results to see if he still continues (if cancer is stopped or improving) or stop chemo or move to new drugs. Most of time Mel is in pretty good spirits though tired. I'm trying to stay positive and going to Curves and keeping up with Keto way of eating. Weather has been cooler than most of winter but remains mostly dry. At least Sierras are getting a little snow today.
Thinking of all of you and wishing you happy travels or at least dreams and plans of future trips.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby Acadianmom » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:21 pm

The wind is blowing like crazy again today. At least the South wind is holding off the cold weather but bringing in a lot of moisture.

Beth, hope they got your water heater fixed and you won't have more problems. It aggravates me that we have to pay for a membership to shop at some stores. I have a Sam's membership because they have the cheapest gas and the best steaks. Every time I go they want to add a $30 charge so I could get more special prices. I seldom ever buy anything that would cover. I know they make the cashiers ask you that but it still aggravates me. They just remodeled the Sam's in Lafayette and changed the food court around. They put up screens where you are suppose to place your order. I don't know if they want you to pay there or what. I would usually pick up a slice of pizza when I went and that would be my pizza fix for the month. My son had a Costco card for a year when they first opened and I was on his card. I didn't really care for the Costco and it's in an area that they made into a nightmare intersection when they built Costco and all the stores around it.

I need to find something constructive to do. I got one box of papers gone through and most thrown away.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Return to Morning Coffee