Sunday morning

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Sunday morning

Postby bluepinecones » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:54 am

Gosh is everyone sleeping in this morning?
I got some of the problem resolved on photo issue. Just posted a lot of photos from Jimmy Buffet night at the Hardee Lakes gtg. Hope you enjoy; took most of this morning to get it done. It was such a great gtg hated to see it end. But we will do it again next year - first two weeks of Feb.
Spilled a cup of coffee on my iPad last week. It is dead - apparently it does not like my strong coffee
I have moved over to St Cloud to spend a few days with Linda and Sandy.
Enjoy your Sunday
Sarah
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Re: Sunday morning

Postby Bethers » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:31 am

I wish I slept in! I need more sleep. That said, I'm looking forward to meeting Eileen and her dh for lunch. So I have to get things put away and unhooked. Ha, sounds like a chore, but not a biggie, just a little one. The big one is sticking Peaches pills down her throat. Those sad eyes haha... As smart as she is you'd think she'd realise they are why she is feeling better.

We've been having some cooler days and more to come this week, but looks like today will be gorgeous.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:39 pm

Good morning
Son was unable to make it over yesterday so he said he'll be here today. What a shame our 3 day weekend at painted rock got messed up, but we will schedule another time. Certainly hope nothing happens to cancel his visit today, I really need his help with an extra pair of hands.
Daughter and grandson both came down with a bug. She had him to the doctor Friday but they are both feeling better.
Not much else going on, just trying to get over my own hysterical insanity over the fifthwheel. In due time this will all be a chuckle instead of stress.
Y'all have a great day, be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Judy, that's serendipity, maybe. I need to make some appts for that week, but included in my plans are hopes to spend a couple days at Gilbert Ray. Time will tell!

I'm glad you got to spend time with your friends today.

Wind is crazy today so walking Peaches is about my extent of outside time. I did move my rig this morning so I have a tree outside my living room window and get to watch a few birds.

Alice. I'm glad things are progressing and you're able to go with the flow. But I know it's frustrating.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Morning Coffee