It’s Saturday!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

It’s Saturday!

Postby Colliemom » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:03 am

Morning all. Well it’s Saturday and a holiday weekend to boot, with President’s Day on Monday, Usually the last big winter holiday weekend of winter for us here, but this year is very quiet as we lost so much snow again last week, not that we had much to begin with. Snowmobile trails are nothing but dirt, ice and frozen areas of water in low spots. Ice fishing and downhill skiing about all that’s going on. People are ditching snowmobiles for ATV’s.

Gee Beth, hope you get some decent sleep pretty soon. It’s hard when we worry about our fur babies. Judy, sorry about the tire, but luckily the neighbors came to the rescue. Martha, your hip problem sounds a lot like your pelvis may be out of place. Your symptoms are similiar to mine when that happened to me. I don’t know if you have ever gone to a Chiropractor, but one who uses what is called the Activator method, could probably help you. Mine sure did. O’Sharon, your winter sounds like ours, but I hear some places really got hit the other day. Hope none of it was by you. Alice, I have a feeling that 5er is going into storage, unless things changed late yesterday.

Nothing exciting on my agenda today. Tossing around some summer camping ideas but haven’t made reservations yet. Really want to get into my trailer and do some minor femodels, but gonna have to wait awhile. So will dream in. Have a nice day everyone :)
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: It’s Saturday!

Postby Oma » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 am

Good morning. It’s supposed to be in the mid 80’s here today. Spring passed us by.
Working on our trip to Oregon. Made reservations for my mil and myself for 2 weeks at Coos Bay. Looking forward to some more girl time. She is a sweet lady and loves to camp. Hope to meet up with some Oregon peeps while we’re out there this summer.

Had a great time at Hardee Lakes with all the gals. There was kayaking, music, strawberries and lots of fun.

After reading Colliemom this morning I’ll have to go back and to some catch up reading. Sounds like lots of things happening. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Oma

Postby avalen » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:16 am

Good morning
The fifthwheel saga is over, its going in storage at least for a year. His loss.
Son is coming over this afternoon to give me a couple extra hands while I take the screws out of the top crossbeams of the deck. I did call my storage yard I used last time, they are full now but expect some empty spaces in a couple months. In the meantime I'll see what other storage yards might work.
I also need to do some domestic chores today, this disarray going on in here is getting on my nerves.
Y'all have a great day, be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby BarbaraRose » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:06 am

Ava, sorry your deal fell thru. Hope you got to keep the deposit tho!

Worked today and it was the first day of our Great Haircut Sale. Was pretty busy so the time went by quick.

Yesterday, I had my regular handyman come by in the morning to get a bunch of stuff done around here. He removed the big awnings over the windows in front, trimmed some hedges and trees, removed one small tree that was all but dead, removed the two dead rose bushes, removed the tool shed that was falling apart, remove the debris piles I had from the vines, etc that I cut down last week, removed the bifold metal doors in the laundry area that were not in good shape, closed up the openings in the skirting where the critters were getting in, etc. Lots of work done but it looks so much better around here now!

Now maybe I will feel more motivated to get back to work on the inside again. :roll:

Hope you are all having a good weekend!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Morning Coffee