Mid February Thursday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Mid February Thursday

Postby Colliemom » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:22 am

Good Morning all. Where is everybody? Y’all moving slow this morning? Bet I gotcha beat. Just finished washing the walls ans stuff hanging on them in my kitchen, utility hall/laundry area and washed the kitchen floor. Ummmm, smells good in there. Off to my bathroom after lunch. That won’t take long. And install a shelf over my washer. It’s a cloudy but mild day and these are the kind of days I work inside. When the sun shines I want to bo out and off someplace.

Got a bad case of hitch itch, bbut after getting taxes done yesterday, no refunds and will owe a pretty penny. So no traveling trips this year :( Unless I hit the lottery, which I don’t play :lol: well, I pop for a ticket once in awhile.

Okay, break time ovee, time for lunch. Be safe :)
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Mid February Wednesday

Postby Bethers » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:34 am

Oh, Sue, I haven't done my taxes yet... Sure hope I don't owe. My bank acct is looking sad. Tis raining here and rained considerably overnight... Our wash inside the park looks like a small lake. Twas only drizzling when I walked Peaches and hoping the rain slows back to that shortly for my walk to work. But I don't melt :)

Last night, for the first time since Peaches got ill, she burrowed into the bed, messing all the covers like she does most nights. My little girl is coming more and more back and I'm so happy.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:55 am

Good morning,,,,,its actually Thursday, so don't get confused
Haven't done anything of importance, were on our second day of nice rain but supposed to have sunshine sometime this afternoon. Still staying in camp driveway. I do however plan to drive over for propane later when the rain stops. Making a run for groceries as well.
Y'all have a great day, be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby JudyJB » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:38 pm

Raining here at Gilbert Ray. Tucson area has had 1.2 " of rain so far, which is a lot--10% of their annual average. Still raining, although slowing a bit, and really chilly outside. Was supposed to go to Sonoran Desert Museum, but too wet and cold.

Glad to know it is really Thursday! And no, I have not even started my taxes. Need to download software, but being really lazy. I just hope I break even.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby havingfunnow » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:50 pm

So glad Peaches is tearing up your bed again!
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Re: Mid February Thursday

Postby Bethers » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:53 pm

Haha... I just changed Sue's headline to say Thursday.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Acadianmom » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:55 pm

Alice, I didn't even notice the Wednesday title until you said something. I guess your 5th wheel got picked up.

We were under a dense fog advisory this morning but it wasn't as bad as the weather people predicted. The sun was out for a while. Annie followed me outside when I was going to get the mail. When the wind hit her she said nope and wanted back in.

I'm ready to go camping again but nothing planned until this time next month. If my sister wasn't sick we could go fishing. She and her whole bunch have been sick with the flu for the past 2 weeks. No way am I going around them.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby Colliemom » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:09 pm

Did I put Wednesday in that title? I know darn well it’s Thursday and guess. I typed otherwise :roll: :oops:

Beth, from whatvthe gals at the HR Block off were saying, sounds like not a heck of a lot in refunds going out this year.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby avalen » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:37 pm

The fifthwheel did not get picked up and I gave the guy an ultimatum, pickup tomorrow or I'm making other plans.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:33 pm

avalen wrote:The fifthwheel did not get picked up and I gave the guy an ultimatum, pickup tomorrow or I'm making other plans.

I've been wondering.... Is he making excuses? Dang!
Beth
Bethers

Postby JudyJB » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:32 pm

And make sure you go to the bank with this guy to make sure any cashiers check he gives you is legitimate! You want all the cash clearer before he gets anything.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Return to Morning Coffee