A Midweek February’s Day

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

A Midweek February’s Day

Postby Colliemom » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:44 am

Good Wednesday morning to you all. First week of February moving right along.

Martha, so sorry to hear about Harold, but at least now he can get some relief from the pain. Sheila, hope the genny and the fireplace get going forvyou again. Barbie, Lola will get used to that shelf thing, just needs to get used to it being there. Just like the new dog beds I bought my two. Ignored for a couple days, but now they curl up, snuggle in and are sound asleep. Tina, I’ll confess that I am one of those who carry an axe. Actually it’s a hatchet. Nice sharp one too. And yes, it’s only used to chop firewood :lol: :lol:

Haven’t heard much from the Hardee Lakes GTG since our photographer and historian, Liz, left. Either they are having too much fun to post, got taken by Sasquatch, or the authorities and too embrassed to ask for bail, or it’s a case of what goes on at Hardee Lakes, stays at Hardee Lakes :lol:

Laundry and shopping here this morning. Hope the rest of you have something more exciting to report. Have a nice day :)
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: A Midweek February’s Day

Postby grammynmaggie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:51 am

I've been posting pictures on Facebook about HL GTG... I tried yesterday to go to the link that you guys posted of that new place hosting Place whatever it is to post pictures here and when I click on it it does nothing that says drag-and-drop here or something else and I click on every button there and nothing happens and there's no place to register can somebody help me find the proper place to go and I will try and post some pictures here... everyone is having a good time Tony has to leave today we have not done much running around since I've been here two days now campfires and potlucks we are having a potluck breakfast at Sandy's this morning Sandy is Linda's sister linann here on the form... well somebody help me with the picture posting and I will post some have a good one
grammynmaggie

Postby PeggyinCT » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:55 am

Good morning Everybody from Betty's RV park in Abbeville, LA. I had heard so much about Betty's and am happy we could get in, but so sad that Harold's condition worsen and he has been hospitalized. Martha has so much going on, but she came by to join us for happy hour and it was the best and happiest hour I've ever experienced. Martha and Betty are long time friends and I think that helped getting us a space. Today everybody in the park, it's very small, is going to a crawfish boil that Betty organized and tomorrow night three of the campers paid for a musician. Let the good times roll.
Beth, I'm sending you two photos from the happy hour. Thanks for posting them. Enjoy today and send some positive energy to Harold and Martha. Peggy
PeggyinCT

Postby chalet05 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:07 am

Good Morning! I just wanted to add my thoughts, prayers and hugs for Martha and Harold. So glad you were able to go to happy hour, Martha.
Anita
chalet05

Postby Bethers » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:25 am

Peggy, pics posted :)
Donna, if you're having trouble maybe ask one of the laid there who uses it to walk you through? A soon as you open the webpage, you should have a screen that had you select the image. Are you getting that screen?

It's going to be a lazy morning here... Cleaning up a little, dumping tanks, etc. Sometime this afternoon I'll head to Tucson so that I'll be close for my early morning rv appt tomorrow.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby SoCalGalcas » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:55 am

Good Morning, my daughters foot was removed Monday morning. I have been at the hospital with her all day for the past three days.
My age has caught up with me today as I am exhausted. Staying home today to rest.
Laurie is in good spirits with the decision to remove her foot. She was in excruciating pain from the foot dying for lack of blood.
Her first PT was yesterday and it went well. She said it felt good to just get out of bed!
The nurses are very nice and caring at the hospital. Laurie will go into a rehabilitation hosp when she leaves the acute care hosp.
I am glad as there is much to learn about care of the amputated leg.
Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby havingfunnow » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:05 am

Martha, I'm so sorry about Harold's hip. You two sure have had your problems lately. I'm really glad you were able to go to happy hour and have some fun! Lyn, that's so great that your daughter is starting PT already. She must be healing properly. Now for you to get some rest, eh?

Drew and I are about to leave for dog class, and the pool will be ready for swimming when we get back. So, a good day shaping up here!
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Postby Acadianmom » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:54 pm

We got some good news I hope. They did a CT scan this morning and say his hip isn't broken. They still can't tell me why he's in so much pain. Of course, this is the place that said his arm wasn't broken but it was. I was at the hospital the whole fricking day and the orthopedic doctor called the house and leaves a message on the answer machine to call him. I know they have my cell phone number because they ask me if they have the right numbers every time we go in.

Our weather got cold again and I think it rained most of the day. I hope Peggy and her friend found something dry to do. They were suppose to be going to a crawfish boil tonight.

Lyn, was so sorry to hear about your daughter's foot. I worry about Harold's feet because he keeps getting heal sores and it seems to go from one foot to the other. They get one healed and the other one get a sore. I know what you mean about staying at the hospital all day. It wears me out.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Return to Morning Coffee