And It's Friday!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

And It's Friday!

Postby Bethers » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Have a great day. Another beautiful weather day in southern Arizona but we're to have a drop tomorrow... Only highs in the mid 50's for a few days with Q maybe at least hitting 60 both days. We'll survive, I think. Right now Peaches and I need sleep... So we may just sleep our days away in Q when we get there.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: And It's Friday!

Postby Colliemom » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:27 pm

Past morning here in northern Michigan, but going to chime in. Sun shining here too and in mid 30’s. Warmer tomorrow.

Been busy day here so far. New water softener to replace my old one was installed. UPS delivered my backordered sweaterfrom LL Bean, now am waiting Comfort Center to deliver new mattress set. Decided it was time to ditch the old one.

Beth, hope Peaches is feeling better and you catch up on sleep, so you can enjoy Q.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby Irmi » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi Beth & Sue!

Beth, I have been so worried about Peaches and hope she is starting to feel better. Safe travels to the Q.

We have been waking up to very cold temperatures in Ocala all week and 2 weeks before that. This morning, it was 27 and the high was 65. Today has been the highest temperature for while. I keep saying this is still better than MD, because MD's high is lower than our low. But we're in FL and were hoping for warmer temperatures. Next year has to be better.

We're moving into a new area of the campground tomorrow and will have a larger site for the rest of the winter. Brendac & us & lots of other are really cramped, so this will be a good move. I think we'll stay here for another winter until we decide what is better.

Love hearing from all of you!
Irmi

Postby Acadianmom » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:34 pm

I just got back from Lafayette. I finally decided to go to Office Depot to get my tax box. Picked up the first King Cake of the season. Those things have gotten expensive. The smallest one is $15. I didn't ask how much the large was. Walmart has them cheaper but not as good. Went to Kohl's and got Harold a couple of shirts. I picked a good day to go. One shirt was $3 and the other was $6. I should have looked around the store but my hip was killing me by the time I got there.

It got up to 52 today and low tonight in the 40's. Thank goodness! Tomorrow and Sunday in the 70's. It looks like the weather for next weekend will be good for the campout.

Hope Peaches if feeling better. I have 3 cats that need to go for their checkup. Guess I will have to make appointments Monday.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby Bethers » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Thanks guys.. Peaches has a long way to go yet to get to where she was before the fluids... I appreciate that you all are hoping for the best. There is improvement today, but not what I was hoping for. The wheezing is less and hopefully she and I will both sleep better because of that. (Even with my terribly hearing, I wake up every time she wheezes or coughs right now.

Irmi, it sounds like you found a good cg... And with the move, it sounds better. Is Brenda able to move also?
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Irmi » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:38 am

Beth, glad to hear Peaches is slowly on the mend.

Yes, Brenda will be moving to a new site, also.
Irmi

Return to Morning Coffee