Thawing Thursday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Thawing Thursday

Postby Colliemom » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:06 am

Good Morning. Pat, your big Thaw is over here now. But today is last day for it. Like you, we are going into the teens tomorrow. Not a lot of snow expected though, maybe just snow showers. I always hope for a little snow when we have a thaw this time of year as it coats the ice that will form on our snow covered roads like mine out here, when the temps drop again. Makes walking and driving on it much easier. The main roads are fine. I’m sure the dogs are happy as the areas of my yard I keep clear for them are down to bare ground.

Heading out to small local RV show later this morning. Just to browse and be around like minded people. Supposed to have rain showers, so good day to go. Rest of weekend is heading back to cold again. Otherwise nothing new around here. Have a good day everyone.

RitaMc, sent you a PM.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Thawing Thursday

Postby Othersharon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:41 am

Good morning all. Sue, thanks I think, for the heads up on the upcoming weather! Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 50’s with rain and then in the evening temps will nosedive again with snow and ice. Back into winter again. Plus they’re talking flooding too. Thankful that it’s nothing like what CA is getting. So sad.

Not much else happening here. Just wanted to check in. Hoping for healthier day for those of you dealing with illnesses. I’ve been lucky so far and only dealt with this back and leg problem. It’s been a long haul but hopefully I’m on the mend, slowly but it’s progress. Enjoying hearing about the new houses! Have a good day wherever and whatever you do.
Othersharon

Return to Morning Coffee