Beautiful Sunday Outside !!!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Beautiful Sunday Outside !!!

Postby Carolinagal » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:58 am

Morning is almost gone on this bright and beautiful Sunday. Kind of lazy day here, have done a few things slowly. Stayed up until 3 am finishing a book on IPad. First I've done that in ages but it's a bad habit of mine. :roll: if a book is good I have a hard time quitting until its done, always been a bad problem of mine :D then I wake same as usual next morning, years ago went to work, day as usual no problem, :lol: think those days are gone.

Grands put tree up yesterday, that was fun. It turned out beautiful of course . Today is some doings in a park nearby for them, thinking Gram will stay here :lol: starts at 3 and that is the hottest part of day and my energy level not tops and heat is NOT my friend anyway.

Thought this day needed to be started here, hope all have a fun or at least interesting day planned.

Stay safe,
CArol
Carolinagal

Re: Beautiful Sunday Outside !!!

Postby BarbaraRose » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:29 pm

Good morning CArol and all who follow!

I have the same problem with reading at night. If it is a good book I have a hard time stopping no matter how late it is. Lately tho, I have been too busy to read at all, other than books for school.

Any ideas on how to get rid of musty smells? My bedroom smells a little musty. I am thinking of rubbing down the walls (very dusty in here!) with vinegar water and see if that helps. Maybe get an air purifier too.

Will finally have time tomorrow to do some stuff around here. I don't work until 4pm tomorrow.

Am starting at the new shop today at 1:30. Hope I like the girls there. I met the manager already and she seems very nice! The shop is right in downtown Vista which is very cute with lots of restaurants, shops, and a movie theater. Hopefully will be busy there!

Have a nice day! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby JudyJB » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:39 pm

I was up very, very late last night working because I can only get good internet after everyone else has gone to sleep. Had to listen to some video presentations and have only about 10 to do late tonight. Videos take a lot of bandwidth! Slept in until 10 am this morning, and found almost all my neighbors had gone. Don't you LOVE Sundays in campgrounds? This Furnace Creek campground in Death Valley was packed for the past two nights, but is not only about 25% filled right now. I suspect a few people will be arriving tonight, however, as at least the 18 electric sites are full for the next couple of weeks. Anyway, having so many people gone means the sound level has really dropped to nothing.

Other than a walk to the visitor center and watching a flint knapper, I have not gone out sightseeing because I want to get caught up on work, but will go out tomorrow. Just enjoying the peace and quiet right now. Temps have been chilly at night, but perfect during the day.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby grammynmaggie » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:54 pm

Hi everybody morning long gone now... I finally got all my possessions at my new home... the few pieces of furniture in the house and the garage is overflowing stuffed and I have yet to unload the RT... Ron and Chris helped me bring it over on Friday... I really overdid on Friday and I paid for it Saturday and I'm just recovering today... I could not do anything on Saturday I got an invite to go and help them decorate the clubhouse for Christmas and I love to do that kind of thing but I had to decline that... Nan.. Brenda ...Irmi and Steve we're going to lunch and asked me to go I had to decline that... as Nan says if I can't go to lunch I must be feeling bad LOL and I was... I feel a little better by late afternoon and some of the ladies in my neighborhood we're going over to the highway and watch the Crystal River Christmas parade and asked me to go I figured all I had to do is sit so I would go let me tell you it was very interesting parade and never saw one quite like it the lasted almost 2 hrs ...and I think every business from Crystal River had a float every police vehicle every ambulance were decked out in parading... today I spent a little time this morning running around to get my prescription at Walmart switched over and all that stuff and so far this afternoon I've done nothing hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow... I got one heck of a lot of work to do ahead of me...B safe ....donna
grammynmaggie

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:32 am

Made it thru my first day at the new shop. Girls seem very nice. I wasn't aware of this, but the town had their Winter Festival going on this weekend. There was a 2 1/2 hour parade yesterday and today the street was closed off for the festival events; booths set up selling stuff, activities for kids, and bands playing outside the theater. Then they had a Christmas tree lighting ceremony this evening. Lots of activity and people all over, so we kept busy all afternoon. Gotta love small towns!

Went to Walmart afterwards and picked up some things for more projects to work on tomorrow and the rest of the week. Needed to get some cheap mini blinds for the bedroom window and also got an air purifier with a Hepa filter and ionizer.

Have a good night!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Morning Coffee