Rabbits Friday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Rabbits Friday

Postby JudyJB » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:34 am

I know it is almost tomorrow, but I have been driving all day and cell service/internet is weak here. I have learned that it is always much better after 10:00 pm, when usage is low, so I am online getting things done. GREAT drive in from Tehachapi. Drove through the Searles Valley and Panamint Valley. Loved the lack of traffic and the peace and incredible scenery. Much better than southern route and more direct western route.

I am going to try the 12:01 rabbits trick next month, since I never seem to manage to remember in the morning when I wake up!
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby BarbaraRose » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:44 am

I remembered Rabbits as soon as I woke up this morning! Slept good last night, surprisingly, since it was the first night in my new place.

Picked up my fireplace this morning and cleaned up my room before leaving for the last time there.

Have been getting my stuff together for school tomorrow for our volunteer hypnotherapy sessions. Have to run thru the whole thing one more time before I go to bed tonight. Will be so glad when tomorrow's class is done!

Frustrated that I haven't had time yet to do any unpacking. Tomorrow is school all day and then I start working on Sunday and Monday. Will have Tuesday and Wednesday off to finally get some things done! Can't find anything right now around here! :roll:

Velda, I am so glad to hear about Mel's test results! Now you can relax a little and enjoy the holidays!

PS> I think the Rabbits thing started working already. I found two one dollar bills in my driveway this morning. Would have been nice if they would have been hundred dollar bills instead but what the heck! :lol:
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Bethers » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:25 am

Velda, that's very good news.

Pat, so sorry... What a difficult week. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby BarbaraRose » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:09 am

Pat, somehow I missed your post but went back to read it after reading Beth's post. I am so sorry about your friend's sister. That is so sad and right during the holidays. :cry: Prayers to her and her family. Stay safe on the roads.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby snowball » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Pat so sorry about your friends sister
hard any time but even harder so close to the holidays
sheila
snowball

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee