Sunday, sleep in day !!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Sunday, sleep in day !!

Postby Carolinagal » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:37 am

Good Morning Everyone !! Looks like a beautiful day ahead of us in this area of the country. Not sure what is on my agenda, just letting the day be a surprise :D I found ambition enough to get my laundry done, bill made out and mailed, so yesterday had some accomplishments :lol: Also found a book in my DDs house, think I might have given it to her, and I have probably read it but I started reading it to see if I've read it and it sounds familiar but I don't remember how it goes , :lol: so thinking I will enjoy reading it again. Isn't getting old wonderful, you can just thoroughly enjoy books, movies etc all over again :roll: :lol: it surely does have its pluses !!

I'm getting antsy, planning to go back up to Ocala next week, to get Gen serviced and leak it has fixed. Also back to TRI am for battery switch, replaced they've ordered. Boy, without that battery switch off I've been in a pickle time or two. Also was told, this diesel engine usually does NOT charge battery while driving, so without gen running I have no choice but every few days I must plug into electric. I kind of thought it wasn't charging as I traveled and guy at TRI Am said usually these engines don't. Isn't that the pits ??? So in order to boon dock as I love to do a lot, I NEED my gen working properly to recharge my batteries. It is, what it is! I've had loads of practice over my lifetime on how to adjust

Mr P isn't up yet, he's not a lazy little booger, he plays, runs , I just love watching him outside, BUT this late getting up was developed I think from his last home, BUT you know what, I like it. I'm at a stage in my life I really don't want to jump out of bed and HAVE to take care of another little beings needs early. We really do suit. Him in my life is all Liz's fault !! You have to take care around her, whatever you are lacking or might need in your life, she'll do her best to fix you up !! :lol: :lol: on that note, I'd best be shutting up here.

Have a great day all, enjoy doing whatever, just stay safe, Please,
CArol
Carolinagal

Re: Sunday, sleep in day !!

Postby Acadianmom » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:27 am

CArol, the last time I camped with Liz I ended up with another cat. lol It really wasn't Liz's doing, it was another RV "friend". The cat had already been trapped as a feral and neutered but was having to fend for himself at a state park. He wasn't really wild, just wary because he had probably been run off by some campers. After a week with us he was very friendly. He fit right in with my bunch and is just another one of the boys.

I know what you mean about not remembering books and movies. I like to watch the mystery shows on PBS but most of the time when they come on again I don't remember who did it. lol I went to the library's book sale the other day. I was really looking to see if they had any cook books but bought a hard cover book for a quarter. If I ever finish it I will leave it at a campground book exchange. I use to read all the time but now a magazine puts me to sleep.

My nose is running and I'm sneezing this morning. I hope I haven't picked up another cold at the nursing home.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby grammynmaggie » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:33 am

Good morning Carol ...Martha and all... I will be working on this Sunday morning and afternoon and evening LOL getting the RT ready to roll Thursday to go to Melbourne and get the rest of my belongings out of storage.... as I'm bringing things into the house I find a place for them before I bring the next batch in
grammynmaggie

Postby havingfunnow » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:34 pm

One of the nice things about not remembering what you've read is that you get to enjoy it all over again! I appreciate it! :lol:

I hate to leave the mountains, but I'm heading toward Savannah tomorrow.
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Postby MandysMom » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:39 pm

CArol, which diesel rv do you have? Our Leisure Travel van Sprinter diesel charges house batteries through the engines generator. Might check with builder of your vehicle because in general that's how it should work.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby Liz » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:56 pm

It was another beautiful day here. The Village has been busy decorating for the Christmas season. It's going to be very pretty. There will be a "Light up the Village" event on Dec. 3rd, then the "Ride About" will be taking residents out Mon.-Fri. throughout the season to see the lights. Lots of other events, concerts and drama, and a decorated golf cart/bicycle, scooter "Parade on Wheels." I will miss some events as I have a week in Ocala for Dr. appts. coming up, plus a week in Tampa for Christmas with dd.

After church, I worked on cleaning the RV, doing laundry, etc. Had to replace a fuse that blew on my trip to GA. Need to get that checked to find out why it's happening. Never did get in the long walk I had planned. Got lazy after cleaning.

CArol, there's another "very sweet and loving," very small, 1-year-old Chihuahua mix free to a good home here if you know anyone in need of a companion.
Call this number if you are interested. (386)688-2233.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Return to Morning Coffee