Friday after "stuffin day"!!!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Friday after "stuffin day"!!!

Postby Carolinagal » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:01 am

GOOD Morning Everyone !!! Doesn't look like the sun is going to shine here. Rained off and on during early morning hours, just misty now. My DD is still suffering with the sinus headache, so doubt she's up to anything today. I have plenty to occupy me though :D

UPS is supposed to deliver paper work for closing on my place in NC, so I'll have to be here to recieve them but I have plenty to do so I won't be " waiting" which is something I hate having to do :roll:

Are you all out shopping on Black Friday ?? My DH and I, went one year in NC, that was it for us :lol: :lol: NEVER again. If you want to see how ugly society can be and Christmas shopping usually too, just get out there early on black Friday. I don't like seeing people like that.

Pushing my luck here on being first to greet this day after " stuffin" day. :lol: hope you all had a nice day with the turkey.
We're all eating less today, right ?? :lol:

Enjoy wherever, whatever and whoever you're with, please stay safe,
CArol
Carolinagal

Re: Friday after "stuffin day"!!!

Postby grammynmaggie » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:23 pm

Good morning Carol and everyone... I did Brave the hordes of people and I found no uglies in the few stores that I went to everybody was nice and friendly... I got some throw rugs some bedding and stuff for the bathrooms.... I went to Ollie's Discount Store and believe me are they a discount and they have name brands also so it's really nice stuff... I'm slowly getting things organized I just bringing a little at a time and get it organized then I bring in more... one week from today I'll be on my way back from Melbourne with the rest of my possessions... and that is going to be a relief... had a great dinner yesterday at the clubhouse more food than you would ever want or could eat... I could not eat it all that's for sure I took Nan is my guest and we had a pretty good time then we came back and rewire a lamp well I got a yard sale for a dollar... well that's all for me for right now ...B safe...donna
grammynmaggie

Postby SoCalGalcas » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Hope all had a nice Thanksgiving Day. I did not stuff myself! Big crowd at the daughters. Her daughter in law did all the cooking'! Nice dil, and good cook. I took Rosemary roasted sweet potato’s. Turned out well and, very east to fix. I think 16 people were there.
We are breaking all heat records. Shorts and tank top weather.
Sheila, come to SAN DIEGO next year! Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby SoCalGalcas » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:39 pm

PS. I did the DEC 26th shopping day, ONCE, years ago....never again!!!!!

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby Acadianmom » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:58 pm

It has warmed back up to 73 here. I was out earlier in capris and short sleeves and it was a little cool. I hope our temperatures stay above freezing for a while longer. I have to bring my motorhome in on Monday and it's not winterized. I have a Christmas campout with the Louisiana club in a couple of weeks and it can stay warm for that too. lol We just about froze last year.

No shopping for me today. At one time some of the mall stores would open at midnight and my friends and I would go. Not doing that anymore. My shopping friend moved to New Orleans so I don't make it to the mall very often.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Return to Morning Coffee