Terrific Tuesday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Terrific Tuesday

Postby Colliemom » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:21 am

Morning y’all. Beautiful sunshine to start my day here, but clouds will be moving in. Been a while since we have had a sunny day and woke up to a rising sun the next. Took advantage of the 39 degree temp, light wind and bare ground to blow last of this fall’s leaves outta here. Didn’t take too long. Most were in the backyard and dogs kept tracking them in. Also one more pass over gutters to remove more leaves and make sure they were clear. Could feel the colder air starting to filter in, as cold front is approaching. Should have some lake effect snow moving in by late day. Put burlap over frames I placed over my shrubs yesterday, so bring on winter, I’m ready.

Otherwise same old here. Working on scrapbook, reminiscing about this past summers places I went and people I met. Thinking ahead that maybe a fall GTG in Brown County, IN next year might be fun if enough folks are interested. But then doesn’t take many to do that as we know. Lots to see and do there. Will do some research and post in GTG section if it’s gonna happen.

Guess I should get a move on cleaning this house. Have a nice day everyone. I’m sure many of you are making preps for Thanksgiving. Whatcha all doing? Family gathering? Friends? Eating out! Doing nothing? I’m just going to hit a local restaurant.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Terrific Tuesday

Postby Cudedog » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:23 am

Morning, Sue.

I often think about you this time of year, with the leaves falling and the snow coming.

Hope that you post photos of your place with the leaves, and (later) with the snow. You have posted lovely photos in the past.

I sure do enjoy looking at them, and I like to imagine that I am there, toasty warm inside, watching the snow fall. :)

Thank you.

Anne
The Stone Wind
Hand Made Hammered Copper & Natural Stone Jewelry
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thestonewind/
Cudedog

Postby avalen » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:31 am

Good morning
Thanksgiving right around the corner. It will be dinner at children fathers. Lots correlative from his side of the family this year. The weatherman predicted 88 degrees but now they say 90 for Thanksgiving.
Its supposed to set a record I guess.
Drove out to tractor supply yesterday, purchased a few items I needed for my little dry camping adventures.
I continue continue to clean and toss things away. I thought I had all my old clothes tossed out already but I keep finding stuff I will never wear. Same with kitchen gadgets. Salvation army will be a destination very soon.
Y'all have a great day, be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Good morning gals! :D

Closing day for me!! Don't have to do anything tho, just celebrate! Lol! Yesterday I did the walk-thru and all looks good, just a lot of painting to do. Will tackle fixing up one room at a time so it doesn't feel so overwhelming.

Yesterday I went to JCPenneys for bras and ended up with new furniture! Lol! They had an awesome sale going on and I bought 2 love seats and a rocking recliner in light brown micro suede, valued at $2550 for only $650 with the additional 25% off by using my JCP card! What a deal! And I also got free delivery which is usually $190. I didn't feel so bad about paying a lot for the bras! Ha! Will take a few weeks to get the furniture delivered but so worth the wait! It is really nice comfy stuff!

I am sure Donna is busy getting her place all furnished and decorated now too.

Feeling a little tickle in my throat this morning, so will hit the ZiCam after breakfast (it ruins my taste buds if I eat after taking it).

Have a great day!
Last edited by BarbaraRose on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:20 pm

If you choose Brown County, check out the Midwest Women Who RV group. They have gone in the fall twice and may be planning another return. There are a few members that belong to both groups. More important is that when I attended the first year I met some very nice, intelligent, adventurous and interesting women. There are enough campsites for all though they may not all be in the same area depending upon when folks make reservations. There are the front loops in the sun and several loops back tucked in the quiet woods......
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Rufflesgurl » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Good afternoon all! Barbie - nice, comfy furniture! I can just see a nice throw and some pretty pillows on them. I can hear your
excitement!! Enjoy!

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:47 pm

I already bought some throw pillows for it! And also just bought a coffee table and two end tables, a bistro table and chairs for the sunroom and a small dining room table and chairs set. Now I'm done with the main furniture and will just add small pieces as needed. I want to keep it open and simple. The two love seats will go in the living room along with my portable fireplace, and the recliner will go in the family room with my TV and a small entertainment center, which she left for me. She also left a couch that I will put in the sunroom for my napping pleasure! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Morning Coffee