Wet Thursday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Wet Thursday

Postby Othersharon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:09 am

Good morning all. It’s early and it’s been a crazy day already! Sun was out earlier then a few minutes ago it started raining so hard I thought it was going to break a couple of windows! Now it’s sunny again! I had to go out and grab my garbage can out of the middle of the road! Quite a wind blowing! I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning leaves up and the front driveway was nice and clear....now there’s more! So know what I’ll be doing the next nice day! And they are calling for snow later today, trace to 1” here. I did finally pull out the snow blower yesterday and fired it up so I should be ready for any big snowfall! Today is supposed to be gym day so think I need to go earlier then I had planned. Get home before it all starts.

Donna, love the pictures of your new house. So happy for you! Barbie’s next! I need to get back to my purging and get rid of a bunch more “stuff”. Sometimes it feels like it keeps growing!

Well, need to wash my hair and get going if I’m going to make it to the gym today! Take care and have a great day!
Othersharon

Re: Wet Thursday

Postby avalen » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:48 am

Good morning
Well I am going to hold off on my get away until after thanksgiving. Several reasons, the jeep tour I'm wanting to go on only goes on Tuesdays and financially I need to wait until payday cause I don't want to put it on the credit card. Guess its a good thing I did a look see at the budget!! Another reason,,,once I get out there I want to stay more than just a few days. So, it is the best decision for me. I can take my time doing things here that I need to do.
I finally had to pull out my heater to take the chill off at night. It gets cold about 2:00. The days are sure nice though.
Nothing else is new , y'all have a good day, be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Re: Wet Thursday

Postby Bethers » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 pm

I'm back in Arizona City. It was a great few days ending with a visit to the Desert Museum today. Peaches and I are home and it must have been exhausting for her, she went to bed immediately after a walk after dinner. Goofy girl.

Judy had a great idea for a new room on the forum for eateries we discover and like on our travels. The room is now here and I hope we all take advantage of it. I don't eat out often, but like local places that others recommend when I do. Any kind of eatery... fancy, diner, bakery, etc. Please put the name of the restaurant and location in the title so we can easily find it later.

I came back just in time as one website I work on needs work lol... Three different people called today. I didn't even take my computer with me, but it'll get a workout tomorrow.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Morning Coffee