A New Sunday ....

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

A New Sunday ....

Postby grammynmaggie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:15 am

Good morning everyone... and a beautiful Sunday morning it is.... doing the happy dance here along the Nature Coast of Florida particularly in Crystal River Florida.... and I'm sure you'll can figure out why.... closing date will be Wednesday at 9 a.m. in the morning Happy Days Ahead... I was thinking last night all the stuff I have to do for moving in I want to clean it's pretty clean but I still want to clean and I have to buy all those cleaning supplies I have to buy 2 toilet bowl scrubbers two of everything for bathrooms yikes...lol... I'm excited but nervous and I don't know why I've owned a house for 40 years so I don't know why I'm nervous now... then and I went out for the day yesterday they had a Seafood & Craft festival in Homosassa... and All Along The Highway 98/19... from Crystal River to Homosassa they had yard sales an impromptu flea market set along the side of the road.... and before that we did a bunch of flea markets in the neighborhood.... got a couple things for the house one of the bathrooms has no storage and I got a couple of wire rack type things that you can hang on the wall... and some valances just in case I need some they were $0.50 a piece and we're very nice... at the festival we didn't spend any money except for food and lo and behold we had to pay to park... and I did buy a Christmas cactus there $4 that's a good deal for a Christmas cactus... I'm excited chomping at the bit to get my stuff that I have here at Nan moved over and to get going on mine and phebe's new home...B safe donna
grammynmaggie

Re: A New Sunday ....

Postby Redetotry » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:01 am

Good Morning All,

Donna, I'm so happy for you!! I remember when you first left your home up north and went to Florida. You have been through so much in the last few years. Now you have a new home and the most precious gift of good friends. This is your time, enjoy!!!

We are having a moment of peace, the little one is napping. DH and I admitted this morning that we knew we were too old for this adventure but did it anyway.

Hang in Barbie those long days will soon be over. Have you worked with anyone yet? I remember the first person I hypnotized in class I was freaking out, totally spaced on how to bring them out.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby avalen » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:07 am

Good morning
You have good reason to be doing the happy dance, its very exciting to set up new living arrangements.
Going over to check out sons new condo today. He's all the way across town so I'm thinking of taking the motorhome since I'll need a.c.. He assures me there is room to park it. I also pulled up the earth view on the map and it looks very doable.
Filled the propane tank and gas yesterday so as soon as I get my hellos and goodbyes aside to son and daughter I will probably head out somewhere. Thinking of Quartzsite for now, kinda cautious what its like off season.
Almost done painting my ceiling. Its very time consuming taking down all those fixtures and vents, cleaning and putting them back. Then I'lll move on to the next area. The kitchen.
Enjoy your day, be safe
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby bluepinecones » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:30 am

Good morning
I'm excited for you too on the new house.
Have a guy on the roof this morning cleaning gutters again. Leaves have really been coming down along with hickory nuts and acorns. Gutters are a mess.
Holiday Open House at one of the antique malls this weekend. I took some mini gingerbread muffins down yesterday for the goodie table and put a pair of lamps out for sale that gt new wiring and all the prisms cleaned this past week. More to take today.
We have another week on mild temps to enjoy but weatherman says it is going to be a fridge Thanksgiving this year.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby Bethers » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:00 am

I should be taking advantage of my week off and doing something this week! I'm thinking of an overnight or two to Whitewater Draw. That would be wonderful and the weather is perfect... Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday... Meantime, no idea how I'll pass today lol. Well not quite true... I have to be good and take care of the website that needs it. I can't book them until I do!

Donna, I'm so excited for you. And Barbie. Things are coming together for both of you.

Have fun where ever you go, Alice. I prefer Q during the off season. No crowds, lots of open space and did I say no crowds, lol
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby BarbaraRose » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Congrats Donna! I know how you are feeling. I am nervous too! For someone who moves every year or two (5 times this year! :o ) it is a big commitment for me but I am ready to finally settle down. I am also excited! Am looking forward to getting in there to paint, decorate and make it mine! Lots of work but fun too!

BJ, we hypnotize each other in class so we know the basic steps. I am also liking the EFT but not so much the NLP.

Ava, have fun where ever you go, and Beth too!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby snowball » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:16 am

Ava
I should be there by Friday Sat at the latest
if you do go to Q hope to see you another trip you might enjoy but since
you are in Phoenix might have already done it go down to Tuscan see the desert musuem
then over to Yuma up 95 stop at is it Mitre lake? some lake there abouts with it still off season might be a good time to check it out then up to Q :lol:
sheila
snowball

Postby Redetotry » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:36 am

BarbaraRose wrote:Congrats Donna! I know how you are feeling. I am nervous too! For someone who moves every year or two (5 times this year! :o ) it is a big commitment for me but I am ready to finally settle down. I am also excited! Am looking forward to getting in there to paint, decorate and make it mine! Lots of work but fun too!

BJ, we hypnotize each other in class so we know the basic steps. I am also liking the EFT but not so much the NLP.

Ava, have fun where ever you go, and Beth too!

Barbie, we hypnotized each other in class too and I think I just got so excited the first time I put someone in, I forgot the emerge part. I haven't heard of the EFT or NLP will have to Google those.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Return to Morning Coffee