Cold Wednesday!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Cold Wednesday!

Postby Othersharon » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:35 am

Good morning all. It’s a chilly 25 out there so far! We even got a few hours of wet snow yesterday, had to dig out my heavy coat, gloves and hat! Crazy, went from a light jacket to heavy coat in a matter of a couple of days! But on the upside, the sun is supposed to be out all day! Glad Lola is winterized!

Not much else happening here. Enjoying hearing about everyone else’s travels and adventures. Beth, have you decided what you’re going to do yet with the Cruiser? Lyn, hope you’re feeling better. And BJ, congrats on your new family member. Ok, need to get my day started and get my running around taken care of. Have a great day and travel safe!
Othersharon

Re: Cold Wednesday!

Postby BirdbyBird » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:35 am

More appointments with week for this and that....Remi got his teeth cleaned yesterday and Audrey and Josef go in for their annual check ups this afternoon. Dental and some appointments for estimates for remodeling here in the house. My body is trying to adjust to wearing multiple layers and scarves all day long.....I keep asking Audrey if she thinks it is worth it, this staying in the north? She just smiles and wiggles.....then curls up and goes to sleep in my lap as I read a book. Darn that dog.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby IrishIroamed » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:42 am

Mornin ladies & all that follow,
Had a good day yesterday with Laura. She must have been a great teacher because she was patient with me going over passable routes & possible CGs in CA. Now I just need to figure out where to go, but I'm definatly interested in Monterrey. We had some lunch and saw the ocean. Dang the seagulls out here are huge! They're the size of a duck!

Tonight is dinner with Laura & Catherine.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby BirdbyBird » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:10 am

We have some of the best tour guides out there on the West Coast. :) Keep exploring the possibilities! .....and sharing the results in pictures and such.....
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Good afternoon. Sounds like a great day with Laura, Cheryl. Keep enjoying and sharing!

I'm on my lunch break... Sitting out by the pool. I stick my feet in the water every now and then to keep cool.

Tina, Peaches would love that cold and prance with Audrey. That said, she loves her morning and evening walks in the desert.

Sharon, nothing definite yet... I'm not in a hurry and can live with whatever outcome happens. That said, I'll probably put a for sale sign on her at some point.

Post Office screwed up today... We got all the packages but no regular mail in our pick up. I'll have lots to sort tomorrow... Today took me about 10 minutes lol
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Irmi » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:39 pm

Hi ladies!

Sharon, enjoy your cold weather. I remember the days and that's all I want to do...is remember. Tina, it sounds like you need to find a dog show to go to in Florida. Cheryl, it sounds like you are having fun! Beth, it's fun following you and seeing what your next adventure is.

Steve & I are in southern Ocala and the weather has been gorgeous. The a/c's are running in the afternoon and we spend our time familiarizing ourselves with this end of town. Brenda is our neighbor and we are so happy she's here. We share meals and go places together, even if it's just riding around, seeing what's here. If everything is perfect, we'll be dog sitting Toby while she goes home to Alberta for Christmas. We're looking forward to that plus calls from her to make sure she/Toby are okay. Life is good.

Safe travels to those on the road, stay warm, be happy!
Irmi

Postby Bethers » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:43 pm

Irmi, I've been wondering how you've been liking your new park. Love hearing good news!

Only my 2nd work week and I discovered I'll have Sat off again as the post office is closed for Veterans Day. Oh my lol I ordered some things for Cruiser and if they really arrive Friday, I'll take care of them Sat. However, they shipped UPS Surepost, which means they'll be delivered to the local post office Friday.... And with the holiday I'll not get them until Monday.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Morning Coffee