Tuesday, twofer?

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Tuesday, twofer?

Postby Bethers » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:29 am

I wonder if anyplace in Casa Grande has twofer Tuesday's... Might check and go pick up dinner after a hard (NOT) day working. But this job will keep me more social.

I ordered some little stuff for Cruiser on Amazon. Prime doesn't mean much here... Ordered Sunday. Delivery won't be till Friday. On the items it showed Wed for Prime. Prime isn't what it used to be.

Have a great day.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Tuesday, twofer?

Postby monik7 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:13 pm

Bethers wrote:I wonder if anyplace in Casa Grande has twofer Tuesday's... Might check and go pick up dinner after a hard (NOT) day working. But this job will keep me more social.

I ordered some little stuff for Cruiser on Amazon. Prime doesn't mean much here... Ordered Sunday. Delivery won't be till Friday. On the items it showed Wed for Prime. Prime isn't what it used to be.

Have a great day.

Beth, call and complain that you paid for Prime 2-day delivery that they advertised for the item and you expect it. They won’t do anything in the beginning, but I keep going saying I expect to get what I paid for. I’ve done that before and they get tired of me and refund what I paid and still let the delivery proceed essentially for free.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby carolb » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Gmorning Beth, Sandi & all to follow....

Not much to say, but just had to jump in here. Sandi, for the tiny thing that you are, you're one if the bravest women I know:) You took on that creepy camp host at La Posa, & now you take on the giant Amazon!!! Gotta love you!

Also, too lazy to go back to pets, but congrats to you BJ on your new girl!

Y'all have a great day & be safe always 8-)
carolb

Postby Bethers » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:15 pm

Sandi, I guess I'm too lazy in this case. However if it was something I really needed right away, I'd fight and possibly cancel the whole thing.

The park might be regretting me being in the mail room. They've always had couples and one of them always went for the mail. Well, I'm a single and don't have a car. The head maintenance man is supposed to go but always had to be reminded and is out sick this week. Eventually I got the mail, it's sorted and I'm bored lol. Actually is my lunch hour but I'm just sitting here reading.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Acadianmom » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:40 pm

I got my cake made and delivered. Glad I got that done and don't have to think about it for another year. Went to the nursing home and ran my errands. I was going to head out to Lafayette but my insurance agent called so I had to change directions. I was wanting to go to Kohl's but decided to see if I could order what I wanted online. I could with a discount and free shipping. The traffic in Lafayette is just going to get worse until after Christmas. I need to check online first. I bought a robe on sale for my sister. Hope I can find it again when Christmas gets here. I moved all my Christmas paper and don't remember where I put it. :roll:

My son moved all the way across Lafayette from me. I have tried several ways to get there and none are good. To make things worse, they closed the bridge on the easiest way for me. He won't have to worry about me dropping by very often.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby monik7 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:03 am

carolb wrote: Sandi, for the tiny thing that you are, you're one if the bravest women I know:) You took on that creepy camp host at La Posa, & now you take on the giant Amazon!!! Gotta love you!

Carol, you’re so funny!!! You gave me a good laugh. :lol: :lol:
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Return to Morning Coffee