good Sunday morning...

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

good Sunday morning...

Postby grammynmaggie » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:27 am

Good morning all... Woke up to very dense fog this morning planning to get on the road I'm glad it wasn't early... headed to Melbourne for doctor's appointment tomorrow need to find doctors in Crystal River... and hope to pick up a few things from the storage unit... talk to Crystal River Village People yesterday possible closing mid or late this week depends on when the ladies kids come to fetch her and her belongings... I got a beautiful wicker set yesterday at a flea market excellent condition real wicker not plastic ... coffee table... a settee and two chairs and a bunch of pillows fit on it I will recover the pillows ... I had a vision of seeing Wicker in that living room but I never in a million years thought I would find it and lo and behold there it was yesterday and I got a really good deal it's strong sturdy and has been well taken care of... so that will be my living room furniture... I am going to be a minimalist don't want a bunch of stuff I want an open area and beachy LOL... well I do still have things to do to get ready to roll so all for me have a good day everybody....B safe ....donna
grammynmaggie

Re: good Sunday morning...

Postby asirimarco » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:13 am

A wonderful morning and day to all - I want to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes. It turned out to be a wonderful day. I posted about it on my blog. Great weather, things getting done, went to an unexpected show and had a romantic diner and beautiful sunset. What more could I ask for. Took lots of pictures.
http://travelinginrvandlivinginlasvegas.blogspot.mx/
Our plans might be changing, we were going to head to Mazatlan on MOnday but for the next week and a half temperatures there and here will be in the 90s with lots of humidity, maybe we will just sit it out here.
asirimarco

Postby Bethers » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:44 am

Good Morning! I made fruit salad for our workamper pot luck yesterday. So my fridge is full of yummy fruit. Love it.

No real plans for today. And, Carol, it's all about jello! You've plenty of time to head further south. Temps here are darn near perfect right now, though. Sue, I can't imagine you ever without projects.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby BarbaraRose » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:07 am

Donna, glad you hear you are closing soon! I only have a couple weeks left too! Coming up fast! I also want to keep things very minimalistic and open feeling in my place. I would love to have a wicker set in my sun room. Will have to look around at sales and CL.

Looks cloudy and drizzly outside today. We need rain but drizzle doesn't help much. We need a good soaking rain for a few days here at least!

Back to bed for awhile here and then working later this afternoon. Have a good day!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Acadianmom » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:08 pm

Donna, glad you found your wicker set you wanted. Growing up we had a wicker chair that my mother picked up in Florida after a hurricane in 1947. That must have been one well built chair. I remember the cushions being changed a few times.

Since the time changed, I got up early. lol I need to get ready if I want to go check out the festival booths. I don't know why I go to see them because I seldom buy anything unless it's something to eat. There is one vendor that sells crawfish pies. Hope they are there.

Our temperatures are still in the 80's and probably will be for the next week. Yesterday I bought a sweatshirt at Cracker Barrel. Like I need a sweatshirt. I told the cashier that I hoped it gets cold enough for me to wear it. lol

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby Azusateach » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:58 pm

Just dropping in to say hello. Went to Carlsbad to one of the largest street faires in the country, and it was incredible. Didn't cover half of it, but it was lots of fun.

Rain quit before we got there, and the weather was perfect. And Barbie, we need exactly the kind of rain we got today. Days of continual rain would play havoc with the burn areas. Regular, light rain is all the hillsides can handle after a big fire. So hopefully there was just enough to give everything a little drink and start buried seeds to begin to grow.

Laura
Azusateach

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:18 am

I think we just got a few drops down here this morning. Barely made the pavement wet. Just enough to put spots on my dirty car.

Feeling a little better tonight. Was actually busy today at work. Made just over $50 in tips which is really good for this shop. :roll:
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Morning Coffee