Last Friday of October

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Last Friday of October

Postby Othersharon » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:05 am

Good morning all. Don’t know why but I got up really early for me! Maybe a nap later?? I had made plans to do some running around today but looks like the best day to get some chores done outside....like mow the lawn for the last time this season. Amazing how long it’s gotten! It sounds like the warm temps will be over after today and become a bit more seasonable! Plus Jim is coming this morning to winterize Lola and check a couple of things for me. Just in time since the nights are getting so cold and not much sun in the next several days! I’ve already drained the water from the water tank and hot water tank so it shouldn’t take long to get her ready for winter. Then I just have to get her covered. Sue, you can keep the cold up your way from now on! We’re cold but temps not as low as you’re having!

Beth, sounds like you have a great job for the winter! Love that you can take time to stick your toes in the pool! Sounds like you found a good vehicle, Tina. Room for you and the pups! Josef is beautiful. Agree that he is the best dog! And Liz, loving your photos of your jaunt through NY. More places to think about visiting! Hopefully next summer will be a better travel season for me!

Well, time to get moving and get my day started. The dogs still haven’t gotten up but once I head back upstairs they’ll probably decide to start their day! Go outside, eat and another nap for them! What a life! Have a great day and travel safe if you are on the road.
Othersharon

Re: Last Friday of October

Postby grammynmaggie » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:37 am

Good morning O'Sharon & all... patiently waiting for closing so I can move depending on when the closing is she said it might be a little early will depend on when my friend Ron and Chris can bring my stuff from Storage in Melbourne the earliest the first part of November and the latest the 1st of December not much in between there because Ron goes hunting in West Virginia in November.... I'm still here with Nan and she still letting me stay in her side yard we've been out and about doing things going to yard sales Etc... I did spend three days in Melbourne doing Bank ...post office and other business there seems the post office has lost all my mail for the last 3 weeks... they said I didn't have any well I know better... anyway that's all it's new for me chomping at the bit to get going get settled so I can do some camping... I know that as soon as I get this RT emptied an outfit for Just camping and not living in I will be a much happy camper LOL...
B safe...donna
grammynmaggie

Postby Carolinagal » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:47 am

Good Morning !!! Well, I'm still waiting for box from DirectV to send receiver back!! Not really happy camper here, waiting is hard when I have so many other things I need to move on to. Repairs on RV, find a place to park my stuff and me. Also need something done to my hair I feel crappy. Shall I continue or just skip over the rest :lol: :lol:

Donna, you are so far ahead of me in your settling situation, having a hard time not envying you. I really am so happy for you as you've been years getting you situated. Been thinking a lot about you and love your place, anxious to see it. Drove through Cyrstal River last week, haven't been there in so many years and it's grown but pretty area.

If this box would come, I have 21 days to return this thing and have less then 2 weeks left of that time. If it doesn't come today will call about it. Can't leave it for DD to fix and return as she is into mandatory classes for business and not really here, so I'm hanging around :twisted: once I leave here don't plan to come back here for awhile. Dislike waiting !!!!

Need to get moving, having last cup of coffee, decided I'd have my two this morning, past two days have got into chores and had one, well after lunch I know I only had one :lol: as I really hit a slump, moreso then usual.

Mr P is bored this morning, need to get him moving too. He sure loves my DD and he's excited when kids come in too. He remembered them when we got here he was so excited thought he might forget himself and pee on the floor :roll: They loved his reaction too. Week end is here so he'll follow them all around and be busy and happy all week end :D

Hope everyone has fun plans for the week end, just enjoy whatever you do,

Stay safe,
CArol
Carolinagal

Postby Colliemom » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:56 am

Morning Sharon, Donna and all. Sharon, was thinking of you last night while reading my Trailer Life magazine. Has a really nice article all about the PA Grand Canyon. Can relate to that, since you were kind enough to take me there :D Found out there is another Stste Park straight across from where we were, at Leonard Harrison, hence the cabins we saw down by the river way below. Can’t guarantee the weather we have will not come your way, but we are experiencing below normal temps now. But from looks of all the weather fronts coming from the west and south, better enjoy your nice day and get Lola covered up. I spent 4 hours yesterday blowing leaves from my yard, another place I keep an eye on and our sub pathway between two roads here, as well as putting away my fall decorations and cleaning out my gutters. Was really tired last night, but felt good to have everything done now that wet weather has returned. So today is relaxing day. Just got back from getting my tires rotated on truck and picking up some carmel apples made at our Chocolate Haus here where everything is made from scratch. Dangerous place to go to :lol: And no, they are not for me. Taking them to some friends I am going to visit this afternoon.

Donna, Hopefully your closing will come earlier rather than later. I know you are anxious to get in your new place and get settled. Beth, not bad having a job where you van soak yout tootsies on your lunch break. Enjoy.

Carol, you snuck in before me. Hope that box gets there for you. I hate waiting for stuff like that.

So, off to go visiting. Have a nice day everyone.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby JudyJB » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Still morning here. Taking a break next to gas station on way to San Diego. Got a car rented for a whole week to do some serious sightseeing.

Washed Rv and made second trip in two days to bakery in Tehachapi. Don't drive past without stopping. On Main Street and fantastic pastries so froze some for next week. Yum.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Return to Morning Coffee