Roaming on Thursday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Roaming on Thursday

Postby Colliemom » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:57 am

Good Morning. Daylight is peeking out in the east, another beautiful day on tap. Doing a “play day” today. Thought I would take a ride down to Pinconning which is about hour and a half away. There’s a big Wholesale place down there that everybody says is really neat. Hunting, fishing, camping, RV etc., so thought I would check it out. Pinconning is also known for the cheese made at the cheese store there. So will stop for some fresh cheese.

Watching a CBS News feature on the thawing of Alaska’s permafrost. It’s causing collapsed homes, falling and leaning trees etc., Denali has lost about 25% of it’s Permafrost. Not good.

JudyJB, loved your description of weight loss resembling an upside Carmel apple with two sticks supporting it :lol: :lol: :lol: Seems to be my problem too.

Well, guess it’s time to get moving here and do a couple things before hitting the road. Y’all have a nice day.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Roaming on Thursday

Postby avalen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:32 am

Morning all,
its mammogram day, although I've been telling them for years there's nothing there, they still want to serve up the pancakes.
Y'all enjoy your day
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Irmi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:31 pm

We are also roaming today and have safely arrived a campground in Townsend GA. We are 58 miles from the FL border and will stay here for a long weekend. We are looking forward to the new campground we'll be staying in this winter and making new friends there.

Take care everyone!
Irmi

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:49 pm

Irma,....and say hi and give our hugs to Lori and Dock...... :) Hope you have nice weather to get out and enjoy!
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby SoCalGalcas » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Good Morning, Beth, your new picture is very nice! Irmi, send me (pm) your new snail mail address when you get to the park in Florida. Ava, you do have a lot on your mind...don’t envy you with those decisions to make.
Mitch, won’t be visiting the Blue Marlin this year. Anxious to get home. (Can’t find my Lance password)
We, Cheryl and I continue west...slowly.
Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby Irmi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Lyn, check your PM's!
Irmi

Return to Morning Coffee