It’s Monday!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

It’s Monday!

Postby Othersharon » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:52 am

Good morning! Crazy weather we’re having here in PA....it was almost 80 yesterday and today just in the low 50’s! Hard to believe that I was out mowing the lawn yesterday! And it was windy too! Had a gust last night that they say was about 60 mph! Then it rained and quieted down. Like I said, crazy!

I did manage to do a couple of things done in Lola too. Made sure the water tank was empty and emptied to hot water tank. Now we just have to get Jim up here to winterize her. He’ll do mine and my chiropractor’s at the same time so it’all just be one trip up here for him. This is a good time for us since she’s off her feet right now since she fell off a ladder and broke her leg in two places. She’s itching to get back to work but apparently the doctor said at least two more weeks of non load bearing weight on it. Ouch!

Barbie, fingers crossed that your inspection goes well today. Sounds like everything else is in line for you! Beth, I had to laugh a bit at your cleaning out and moving things around! So nice to know you don’t have to rush to get it done! Something to be said about being retired from the daily rat race! I’m still watching the reports on the CA fires. My BIL’s family is near Santa Rosa so it’s apparently still a wait and see. The Earth Roamer is packed and ready to go if an evacuation order is called.

Time to get my day going. I’m still sitting here finishing a cup of coffee and made a couple of phone calls. Need to run to the store for a couple of things and then who knows what the rest of the day will bring! Hope you all have a good day and travel safe if you are on the road.
Othersharon

Re: It’s Monday!

Postby Acadianmom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Our cold front came through last night, well cool front. It got down to 65 last night but is up to 78 this afternoon. It's nice outside but dry. The neighbor was mowing his horse pen and had the dust flying. I don't know why he felt the need to mow because it was down to dirt already. I feel like there is something I should be doing. Anything but clean house.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Re: It’s Monday!

Postby avalen » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Happy Monday
My "to do" list for the day is completed, feel like a nap now. May do more later but the list is done.
Nothing exciting going on in my world but I'm still in it. Y'all have a great day, be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to Morning Coffee