First Thursday of October

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

First Thursday of October

Postby Othersharon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:31 am

Good morning! It’s starting out to be a good day but rain supposed to come later today. We really need it, it was a dry August and my yard is showing it now. Dry and crunchy! The leaves are falling but are brown and dry. I finally called a tree guy and they have me scheduled for about two weeks to come and take off some limbs that are starting to hang over the garage and do some cleaning up of dead stuff in the neighbors trees hanging over onto my property. Hopefully it’ll mean fewer leaves to rake up this year too!

Since my chiropractor broke her leg a week ago we’ve decided to schedule our rigs for winterizing. Where did the summer go? We both figured we wouldn’t be traveling so might as well do it! I will wait awhile to put the cover on Lola since I need to do some more cleaning and such inside.

I’ve almost decided to purchase an inflatable kayak. I’ve been thinking on it for a couple of years now and have friends who kayak and they’ve offered to show me the ropes so just may do it! Still a little undecided! We have a couple of parks fairly close that I could use it but guess the question is if I would make the time to do it!

Beth, glad to hear you are on the road! And sounds like the IL gtg was a success! Loved the pictures! Well, not much else happening here. Time to get ready to head for my physical therapy appointment! Have a great day and travel safe. Oh, Donna, is the ac fixed yet?
Othersharon

Re: First Thursday of October

Postby grammynmaggie » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:22 am

Good morning Sharon and all.... I'm sitting here now at sunshine state RV while they put in the new AC... dealing with a lot of things... I will be staying this area for a little while expanding the area looking for a park model....B safe...donna
grammynmaggie

Postby Rufflesgurl » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:33 am

Good morning all. Sun is shining but a little chill in the air here in No. Central CA. Have a great day.

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby avalen » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:31 am

Good morning
Did a little re-arranging this morning of the living area in the fifthwheel. Have s project to do this winter, so work space was on the agenda. Finally got the fridge cleaned out in the mh, turned off propane for awhile. I'm still cleaning out the mh though, I don't work very fast sometimes. Other times, I can't work fast enough.
Spoke with the lady here in the office on the closing of this mhp, she has assured me it is STILL in negotiations and we still have 2 years. I feel better about that and at least I can accomplish a few priorities without being rushed. But it is amazing how many units are up for sale and some have already moved out.
Off to get ready for a Dr appt. Y'all have a great day, be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to Morning Coffee