Warm Wednesday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Warm Wednesday

Postby Othersharon » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:43 am

Good morning! Looks like the last 80 degree day today, more seasonable temps tomorrow! My driveway is full of dry, brown leaves again. I’m seeing some color around but not right here! Temps aren’t the problem for me but the high humidity is uncomfortable. So I have to say that I’m looking forward to the lower temps and humidity!

Velda, been thinking about you and Mel. Hope this next round of chemo works for him. Looking like lots of traveling happening right now. Hard to keep up with everyone! Karen, was glad to see your post but sorry you’ve had such a rough year. Guess it hasn’t’t been a good year for a lot of us! I’m slowly working my way out of this sciatica problem. Finally feeling like I can join the world again! Just in time for fall cleanup!

Well, not much else happening in my world! Liz, love armchair traveling with you! You’re down in my favorite part of FL! Have a great day and travel safe.
Othersharon

Last Wednesday of September - 27

Postby Birdie » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:45 am

Was a good sleep in day BUT have a stress test scheduled for this afternoon plus an Echo after that. So I get to fast from everything after 8:00 a.m. I am so whiney it is embarrassing! We are having another nice rainy day here in central Oklahoma! Rained most of yesterday. They ‘predict’ it stopping tonight. I will change campgrounds tomorrow. The new campground will put me closer for taking off to my sisters this weekend.

Velda, I wish you much strength for your continued role as support for Mel. I wish him relief from his pain and illness. For both of you blessings and hugs for your hearts.

Martha, wishing you the very best of luck in dealing with hubby Harold’s doctors and other caregivers. Remember stupid cannot be fixed, BUT sometimes ignorance can be corrected. Hugs for you both.

Karen West, so good to read your post! Glad you are back ready to kick butt! Got you on my mind, so keep well. I will see you before long.

Those of you gathering for fun festivities be sure you make it happen.

If you are on the road, be safe and have fun.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Re: Warm Wednesday

Postby Birdie » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:42 am

Aaahhh! You beat me by 2 minutes Sharon! I am so glad you are getting your pain under control. That was a long time ago that it began hurting you! Keep on getting better. Have a cool fall.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Postby avalen » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Good morning,,, its almost noon but have been getting chores done. A trip to the bank to make deposit, pay the phone bill, gas the car. Had car looked at yesterday by old work mechanic, it sat too long and had puff of smoke, its fine, just burn off from dripping fluid when I put oil in it. Cleaning out the shed more and pitching stuff out in preparation for the move. Not sure when that will be but this park is getting demolished and a planned community built. (Whatever that is)
Have been surfing the internet for communities in Apache Junction, may even consider Payson, but afraid it might get too cold there. I'm a tad stressed out about this but keep telling myself if could turn out to be a good thing. I can only hope.
Dropped my new iPad this morning, cracked the glass, now I need to see what paying for the insurance is going to do for me. Will check into that later today, right now I'm hungry, gotta eat. Y'all have a great day, be safe and be well.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Cudedog » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Othersharon wrote:Good morning! Looks like the last 80 degree day today, more seasonable temps tomorrow!

100 degrees at my house again here today north of Sacramento.

Really tired of the heat, looking forward to cooler weather. Which might not arrive until November. :(

Anne
The Stone Wind
Hand Made Hammered Copper & Natural Stone Jewelry
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thestonewind/
Cudedog

Postby OregonLuvr » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:51 pm

Picked up my RV from the shop today. Now sporting a fancy new kitchen faucet, my water pump hose is fixed as is my outdoor shower hose and a new easier to get to plug for my lights on the Motorhome. Filled with propane on my way home as I think it is going to be pretty chilly in Eastern Oregon. Leaving on Friday for a couple weeks. Looks like the forecast is for decent weather but a tad chilly. So will pack my heavy coat and lots of sweatshirts.

Going to load more later when the heat dies down it is 88 degrees right now so once the sun goes down it should be much better. Fridge is on for the cool down and will finish loading tomorrow then if I am done soon enough just might take off.

Alice, sorry about the IPAD I have dropped mine a lot but so far it is doing fine.
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Return to Morning Coffee