Thursday 14th day B4 the 15th!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Thursday 14th day B4 the 15th!

Postby Birdie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:19 am

Howdy ya'll...! Hope you are doing fine today. Was nice to hear that some of our RVing sistahs in FL came out fine on the other side of Irma. Ms Irma really ran right through doing her thang and got out of FL quick. Remember her cussn cuzn, Harvey, he just couldn't leave TX! Just stayed, well and really out stayed his self!!

I am in OKC and having a fine time visiting friends. Will get to family next week! Going to have my battery (generator) replaced on my pacemaker today. That should be a quick deal and am I looking forward to that. It is a beautiful morning. Nice and cool in the lower 60's now but will climb to upper 80's this afternoon.

Colliemom, Sue, should be headed back down the road :( from her visit in the UP! CarolB is probably still canning goodies from her garden. It won't be long and our Sistahs will be getting a steady taste of frost and cold! Mickie was glad to hear that your FL is waiting for you guys to be snowbirds. However with some of the places being destroyed your luck for selling may have just turned a corner and it might be closer than you think! Beth here is hoping that you and the crew have a great day and just sell everything. That would make taking inventory so much quicker!

To all have a another good day and throw in some fun. Be safe on the road.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Re: Thursday 14th day B4 the 15th!

Postby Bethers » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:38 am

Heading out to visit 1880 Town today. It's past the Badlands so will visit there again also. (My first visit to 1880 Town). Supposed to rain... Might get wet :)

Have fun everyone... Time to get moving here.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Thursday 14th day B4 the 15th!

Postby BarbaraRose » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:25 am

Just got home from work. It was actually supposed to be my day off but got called in because they let go of the stylist who was causing all the fights and drama, thank God!

I might have someone else looking at the camper this weekend. Hoping...

Weather has been great here the past several days. Low 70's and sunny. Perfect! Altho we really need some rain.

Have a good night!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Morning Coffee