Prayerful Sunday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Prayerful Sunday

Postby avalen » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:56 am

What can I say but my thoughts go out to Florida and all those impacted by this terrible hurrucan season of 2017.
As usual, I'm sleepless, there is just too much on my mind. One last visit with relatives on Monday and ill be ready to head south. Probably get my oil change done today and finish a few minor details in the motorhome as far as stowing items and run the vacuum in a few places I skipped over last time.
It will be good to get back on the road.
We did get some rain last night, which cooled things off considerably for early morning.
I actually kicked on the furnace for a few blasts of warm air to take the chill off. It doesn't take much to make me cold, even though it was only 60° the moisture settles in my joints. Reminds me I'm not a spring chicker.
Keeping all my forum family in my heart over these next few days as Irma reeks havoc on Florida. Can't help but wonder what will happen to the laborers.
Be safe ladies
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Re: Prayerful Sunday

Postby Queen » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:31 am

Same as yesterday, sitting and watching to see what Irma gets up to today. Hope everyone makes it through safely.
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Re: Prayerful Sunday

Postby BarbaraRose » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:34 pm

So sad with all the natural disasters going on! Devastating fires in Canada and the northwest, flooding in Canada and the south and in Asia, hurricane and earthquake in Mexico, hurricanes and flooding down south...just overwhelming! Mother Nature is very angry with us!

Went for my massage yesterday. It was good but different than I have had before. I need to go more often to work out all the knots in my shoulders. She really worked on those for quite awhile! I am looking into a pilates and a yoga place not far from here. I think that would help a lot.

Supposed to rain today but the sun is out right now. I know they got some heavy storms in the mountains yesterday just east of here.

Am working later on today. I was too lazy to get out of bed to go to church this morning. :(

Have a good day and stay safe!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Morning Coffee