Wet Tuesday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Wet Tuesday

Postby Colliemom » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:32 am

Good Morning. Made a pst yesterday, hit submit and it apparently vanished as it never showed up on here :?: Oh well, did miss anything as it's been wet here so not into much. Just cleaned the house and started rebuilding a platform step I put in front of my trailer steps to make it easier for Molly to get in and out of the trailer. Another showery day today too but have business in town.

Donna, I wouldn't be in a hurry to get back to FL. And yes, I think you are right in staying away from the coast. How about over to where Liz is maybe. Enjoy being free of house worries for awhile. The path of Hurricane Irma is still uncertain. Hope is that two fronts coming down and across will block it, but FL looks to get hit. Glad you, Margie, Mickie and Mary are safe elsewhere. And anybody else for that matter. CArol, might be time to head out from your place too if it turns N and heads inland. Start that buggy of yours and wander up to the IL GTG, catch your aunt in MI on the way. Maybe drag Liz with you :lol:

Okay, enough chatter about nothing. Have a nice day all. Keep safe.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Wet Tuesday

Postby gypsyrose1126 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:07 am

Beautiful day in WI but cool- meeting friend for hike and lunch. Leaves are changing and geese starting to group together. Think summer is about over!

Hope everyone in FL and coast start moving away from the possible hit from IRMA. Enjoy the day and safe travels everyone.
Rosemary
gypsyrose1126

Postby havingfunnow » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:23 am

Dog parkour tonight, and it looks like we're going to have good weather for it! We're going to have so much fun!

Tina, congratulate Josef for him. What a dog! (I think you should congratulate yourself as handler, too, you know.)

Everybody on the coast, stay safe. :)
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Postby avalen » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Good morning all
Looks like most of us are dealing with either fire or water. Ash is everywhere here, drifting down like snowflakes. Staying in, cleaning and preparing for departure next week.
All you girls preparing to look for better ground from Irma should all meet up and have an impromptu gtg. Tennessee sounds safe :D
I think the neighborhood squirrel here us very smart. When Maggie chases that squirrel up the tree, its very quiet and seems to disappear. Unlike other places I've seen the squirrels sit up on a limb and tease and chatter at the dog! :lol: This morning I found the squirrels nest, so this one just runs in and stays quiet until Maggie gives up and goes about her business. Smart squirrel!
Guess I better get back to work. Y'all have a great day, be safe!
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Queen » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Not much doing today, just a little re-packing, and watching the weather sites to see if our condo is in the path. That place cannot sell soon enough for my tastes, but I bet two hurricanes in a row is going to give buyers a long pause. Oh well, it will sell or it won't, not much I can do about it.

Everyone stay safe, dry, cool, wet, etc, as needed. :D
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby Irmi » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi Ladies!

Sue, I always copy my posts here, even PM's, as I have lost too many. It's just easier to copy and paste. Sorry that happened to you.

Alice, it sounds like you've had a great time spending these weeks with your Dad. The squirrel story is funny!

Mickie, the condo will sell. This has just been one of those years.

We are prepping to get out of here if Irma heads further north than the Carolina's. We flooded only a few weeks ago and it could happen again. We've been flooded out twice in 12 months, but not twice in one month. We have friends, that fulltime in FL, that are driving into safer territory. We also got an email from the pastor of our church in FL that said services may be cancelled Sunday. This is so sad. I hope the course changes and that none of you are effected by it. Please stay safe.
Irmi

Return to Morning Coffee