Today is Tuesday...

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Today is Tuesday...

Postby grammynmaggie » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:38 am

Good morning everyone ....it's still morning but just barely... after spending several nights in two different Walmarts I got a walk-in site that is pretty flat and pretty shady... I'm going to book it for 14 days which is the all I'm allowed... that would take me through Labor Day weekend... I have a doctors appointment on the 1st so I really need to have a shower available LOL... I am at the COE Shenango Lake Campground in Northwest Pennsylvania just a short distance from I-80 and I-79... almost always and even on the weekends there's some walking sites available... so if anybody is passing through or in this neck of the woods I'm welcomeing company... well that's about it for me might rain and storm today so I will wait until tomorrow to put the Clam up... I love my Clam... it will withstand the storm but might as well just start out at with it dry and fresh....B safe,...donna.... my site 309
grammynmaggie

Re: Today is Tuesday...

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:21 am

Glad you found a site that suits you and Pheebe. Enjoy the scenery and keep taking what walks you can. Have fun with those Dr. appt.

Loading up the rig to leave tomorrow for the drive down to Owensboro, Ky. Donna, guess what? When I examined under the couch I found some major electrical wiring that will need boxing/covering before I can remove the couch and move a recliner. For these shows coming up I will just live like a gypsy with an over flowing wagon....and have dogs everywhere! :roll:

Looking forward to the cool down they are currently predicting the next few days. Showing dogs in the heat is not something my body enjoys plus I was only able to reserve a boondocking site at the show grounds. A am excited though because I found several dog show outfits at the Thrift Store that fit me. I am sort of in between so many of the cute jackets of 1.5 years ago and the size 16 I had to find to show this past May....at least I seem to be moving in the right direction. :)

Find some fun out there! Laughter is good for oxygen.....
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby havingfunnow » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:38 am

Lunch with friends today and dog parkour tonight. A good day!

Drew was really good at agility last night -- he didn't blow anything on purpose! And I remembered the entire course for the first time. Quite an evening! :lol:
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Postby Acadianmom » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:25 pm

Louise, I don't know how people remember the order of jumps and things at dog shows.

Donna, glad you got a campsite. Hope your foot isn't still bothering you. My foot doesn't hurt anymore since I have been mostly walking on carpet for several months. I haven't tried waling down the road yet but need the exercise.

I went down to the pond this morning to check the trap my son set and tried to fish. It is just too darn hot. I had sweat running in my eyes and I couldn't see. Now I have a headache from getting too hot.

I have to go get insurance on the golf cart. I probably won't bring it anywhere but to the campground near me. The campgrounds require that you have insurance on them.

Darn, it's raining again. I wish I had kept up with how much rain we have gotten this year. It has to be feet instead of inches.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Return to Morning Coffee