Sunshine Sunday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Sunshine Sunday

Postby Colliemom » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:13 am

Good Morning. Beautiful sunshine here in northern Michigan. Said goodbye to Birdie this morning as she's off on the next leg of her summer adventures. Sure enjoyed having here here and exploring some areas of MI. She is such a wonderful lady as many of you who have met her already know. We had a good trip back from the Upper Peninsula and even watched some eagles flying around at a roadside park for a bit. I made a spaghetti dinner for us and we even second coated my deck :) It was so nice of her to offer to help paint the deck :D Now to mow grass today, pull off painters tape etc. and wait and see when the next trip will be. So who wants to volunteer to help with some repair work on my shed doors :lol:

Right nowam heading to town to pick up a prescription, so am going to wish you all a wonderful day. Have a safe trip if on the road.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Sunshine Sunday

Postby grammynmaggie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 am

Good morning Sue and all... it's nice having company and someone to camp with I love it... spent the night at Walmart now I'm doing laundry... I will be spending the day at a park somewhere not sure where yet... I really like where I was yesterday at Buhl Park in Sharon PA... I'll probably go back there again and then spend another night at Walmart go first thing in the morning and look for a walking spot again on a different loop at Shenango Campground... then I can book it before 14 days and that'll be through the Labor Day weekend and I don't have to worry about finding a place for that weekend... that's about it for me right now...B safe...donna
grammynmaggie

Postby Queen » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:25 am

Morning all!

Feeling a little more settled since we are making some decisions about the future, makes me feel lighter and happier.

Hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday!
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby grammynmaggie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:06 pm

I was a little confused on your decision-making Micki does that mean you're going to stay where you are and not move back to Florida?
grammynmaggie

Postby Queen » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Donna, we're moving back to Florida for a little while, probably just snow birding this year.
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby Carolinagal » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:56 pm

Hello, happy evening to all !! :) Mr P and I, are kind of lonesome this afternoon, we had to take a nap, after DD and Grands left. He was so happy to see those kids !!! Spent the wk end with us and tired but kind of a let down too. Getting everything back in order to leave here in the morning. Nice park and I've had a great restful week, but time to move on.

Ditto Donna's question Micki, I've missed something somewhere, which happens with me, :roll: I'm always glad when someone else wants something clarified :D If you're coming to Fl, hope its not to soon though, so hot yet.

I really have no news, just a wee bit lonesome and this buddy of mine feels the same I think.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday, safely,
CArol

:D you posted answer as I was writing , now that's fast response !!
Carolinagal

Postby Queen » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:19 pm

CArol, we'll be down to FL in October. We'll stay a few months, then head home to Illinois and put our FL condo up for sale.
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby SoCalGalcas » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Not morning, but, still Sunday! I left Eagle Lake this morning expecting a nice easy trip to Winnemucca. However, I got my first flat tire in 45 years of belonging to AAA. Luckily I was in Sparks and AAA responded within 10 minutes of my hanging up the phone!
I came into a PA park, the temp is 96!!! Thank heavens for air!
I also figured the mileage incorrectly and it was further than I thought it would be. I am here now, with the air going strong!
There is also internet service here. I am catching up on all the Mail.
Sandi, For some reason I cannot text you!?!. I will probably not catch up to you.
Sheila. PM me your phone number, please.
Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby elkriverrats » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Almost bedtime but still Sunday...took a spur of the moment weekend trip to a local SP. Invited my mom to spend the night on Friday. We had a wicked storm early, then a beautiful night. Relaxed by the campfire with some wine. So nice. Next day my dad came over with young niece and nephew. Mom went home with him and nephew spent the night. We did a cool ranger program about replies and amphibians and he lost a tooth! Big night. Luckily the tooth fairy found him :D
Kelly
2004 Coach House "Penny"
elkriverrats

Return to Morning Coffee