Friday morning ?? Almost Not !!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Friday morning ?? Almost Not !!

Postby Carolinagal » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:28 am

Hello everyone !, someone else is sure to post also, but hey I gotta try, this morning is almost gone !! No news here, moving on tomorrow, I've had a nice week of doing almost nothing and I've enjoyed the heck out of it !!

Hoping you all have a fun week end, Liz is Almost on the road again!! Stay safe everyone and whatever you're doing ENJOY !!!

CArol
Carolinagal

Re: Friday morning ?? Almost Not !!

Postby Colliemom » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:55 am

Good Afternoon Carol. We are holed up here at Indian Lake SP for another day duecto high winds (gusts at 25 or higher). No fun driving acros the Mackinac Bridege in this. High wind warnings are out on the bridge and of course winds are being monitored at all times. So we were able to extend although Birdie had to move to a different site. Otherwise nothing much going on today.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby BirdbyBird » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Still moving through my things to do list. Made my appointment for a massage for Monday, you know important things like that. Reorganized my show tack box for the show coming up next weekend. I keep trying to take less "I might need this" stuff or "Someone I know" might need to borrow this..... All habits that make pulling your grooming stuff into a building to set up weigh much more than it really needs too! Lark is going over to her first Mom and Dad's house later this afternoon and gets a chance to visit with a sister and a brother. Her brother is up from FL for a visit. Responsible breeders always value an opportunity to see just how the youngsters grow and develop. It is an opportunity to see if their instincts regarding a particular pup has held out over time.

I need to call my brother and get over to visit with them. The RV hasn't had its bath yet but I think it is important to pace oneself when possible.

Looking forward to hearing about Liz's journey south.

Okay, lunch is over so it is back to working. Next up is trying on some of my "show clothes" to see just what is fitting this month suitable for the August/Septenber weather. With Liz's and the puppies' encouragement I was able to lose some weight hiking and walking but I have sense that I am not back to those size 12 suits yet. :roll: I can go with my collection of size 14 options for now. It is important to be able to get down and up off the ground without splitting any seams....plus I can't wear the tight outfits that some of the 20 and 30 year old handlers wear! :shock: :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby JudyJB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:41 pm

DId three loads of laundry today and working on folding it, but I also am pacing myself, Tina. I want to go for a last bike ride before I leave tomorrow morning. I was originally going to leave on Sunday morning, but have had a little trouble with internet and I have two big group meetings and presentations online tomorrow and the program requires a really good connection.

This has been a nice campground--lots of trees but still enough sunlight, but I am also getting bored and anxious to see my grandkids. So will be in Napa for two weeks starting on SUnday.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Return to Morning Coffee