Rainy Thursday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Rainy Thursday

Postby Colliemom » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:51 am

Good Morning. Rain drops were falling really heavy all night here in the U.P. just cloudy right now. Not sure what's going to be on the agenda today. Had some ideas, but with the weather, those are kinf of out the window. We had a nice day yesterday and enjoyed the Pictured Rocks boat cruise. Birdie fixed a pot of yummy chili and a pan of corn muffins to go with it. Delicious.

Getting a little dark here, so time to head for the trailer. Sitting in my truck using it's Wi-Fi. Hope you all have a nice day today.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Rainy Thursday

Postby IrishIroamed » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:25 am

Mornin Sue and all who follow...

Well Im on my 2nd stop of my 2 and a 1/2 week trip. 1st 4 days in Mississippi Palisades were fun with friends. Now I'm at DeSoto Wisconsin at a COE park staring at the Mississippi.

The camping part itself is great but I think I'm going to change the name of Colt to Lucy Lemon And the rand mcnally is ready to get tossed in the river.

GPS took me road down a road that was closed for road construction. I was proud of my 3 point turn using someone's driveway and I didn't wipe-out any mail boxes. But when I got to the campground realize the pop that I heard was a crush point putting a dent in the side of the new vehicle. Not happy!!! Had it checked out at a Ford dealer here and thankfully no other damage than the dent. I'll have to have that fixed when I get back to Illinois.

Also while at Mississippi Palisades, I spotted 4 bolts are missing from the slide! What the hell!?!? Turns out there is a DOT recall. https://www.consumeraffairs.com/recalls ... 50817.html

I found a dealer 50 minutes North and have contacted the factory. I opened a case with them which seemed to be the only way the dealer would work on it sooner rather than later. Waiting for the parts to be overnighted They are also sending a new TV, because this TV does not work-and keep shutting down. I found out about the recall from my dealer when I got a hold of them. Shooting to get the repairs done on Saturday which is the day I'm supposed to be heading up to Eagle River to visit a friend that also retired from work.

Keep your fingers crossed so that I can get this repaired done quickly with no problems on the drive-up to the dealer.

Have a good day ladies and stay safe on the roads where-ever you are.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Re: Rainy Thursday

Postby Queen » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:02 am

Morning all!

Cheryl, sounds like a terrific pain in the butt! Sorry you're having to deal with that stuff.

Nothing doing here, my weekends that aren't 24/7 packing are now booked up with people we haven't seen in forever who are "going to miss us so much". Huh??? The nasty side of me thinks people are touching base so they'll feel better when they hit us up for a place to stay in FL. The nicer side is trying to get on board with this and enjoy seeing friends.
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Return to Morning Coffee