Wednesday again

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Wednesday again

Postby BirdbyBird » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 am

And aren't we glad? Today is another run errands day here in Ohio. I will drive over to East Fort State Park about an hour from here because they have a state Water Craft District Office and I can register my new kayak here in Ohio and pay for my three year sticker. I don't think I ever even put the other kayak in the water in Ohio but this one may make it to a lake soon.

Need to drive to camping World and see if I can find a replacement for the broken plastic handle on the outside of rig's screen door. Still avoiding the reorganization of the RV...but will need to tackle that before time to leave next week for Josef's dog show down in Owenboro, KY.

Wishing Barbie luck and persistence in getting to the bottom of the Jeep's salvage title....and getting satisfaction!

Keep on keeping on.....there are generally small miracles to be found in every day but only if we are on the look out for them and don't get distracted by the ____ (fill in the blank) stuff.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Re: Wednesday again

Postby grammynmaggie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:53 am

Good morning Tina and all.... at least you know what you want to do to reorganize the rig that's a big part... good luck with that... it's going to be a nice day here so I'm just sit outside and do some crafting maybe paint some rocks I don't know whatever... I've been doing much better in my walking since I've been here I can do a daily trip around the small Loop and that is Major for me considering that say 6 weeks ago I could walk to the garbage can in back which is probably 50 ft... I think I finally decided I'm going to put a headstone on my brother's grave it's been 5 years and no one in his family has done a thing about it and I know that it bothered my dad that it wasn't there before he passed I was going to suggest that we do something and put one on it well now I've decided I'm going to I'm not even going to bother to ask or tell I'm just going to do it... if it's some point time they ever come to visit the grave and they don't like it they can put a different one on just as long as something's there
grammynmaggie

Postby SoCalGalcas » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:30 am

Good Morning! I am here at the GTG! Five of us for dinner at Judy's last night. Hot dogs on the camp fire! Sandi left this morning but I got to visit for a short time. Sun is out, looks to be a beautiful day.
Melba, just read the latest on Mel's treatment. Thanks for posting. I think of you and Mel often and am sending warm loving thoughts.
Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby Liz » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:37 am

One. More. Week.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Carolinagal » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:40 am

Good Morning !! It's beautiful outside, I'm looking out the window :D Even Mr P wasn't to interested in staying out long this morning. A/C doing good right now, but when sun gets up and shining down on this black thing that's a different story, plan to have that checked. Thinking of having gen serviced and a/c checked while I'm down here, maybe even elect cord replaced from mower chopping. I do have a long list!!

Barbie, I'm so glad you found out about your jeep now, instead of a couple of years down the line. I think a lot of us are ticked for you, how can a dealer do that and sleep good at night?? :evil: ssooo wrong !!!

Tina, if I wake up in the morning and can get out of bed without creaking to bad, I'm already having a great day, doesn't take much more for me to have a Happy day, never need to look for a good part :D They're all good, no matter what's in them.

My DD told me this morning that her offer on a piece of property we both liked was turned down and no counter offer, so we assume they don't want to sell. And here I thought I'd have a parking spot with no fee. :roll: She's going to keep looking, I liked this one but must be another better deal somewhere. I've always thought this way, and it's always turned out true too. I only hope she isn't thinking ill be here to look with her, I sure enjoyed last wkend though.

Was thinking this morning of all I have left to haul out of my place in NC, and where I will pack it all in here. Hmm now that can cloud up a beautiful day :lol: Also hoping my neighbors can manage to buy, as I would love for them to have it, it's part of a huge homestead her family owned at one time. If I have to put it on the market will tag a higher price on it.

Donna, I'm so glad you're enjoying your stay at that CG. It sounds wonderful. None of the Coe CGs I've been to in different states have allowed more then 14 days period a month. Lucky you, now you have a summering place if you choose.

These lawn people around here start VERY early and constant noise until noon or so, mower, weed eaters, trimmers etc etc. guess no one sleeps in around here :lol:

Time to move, setting long enough!! Have a great day!!
Stay Safe.
CArol
Lyn jumped in ahead of me, glad you're at gtg, enjoy!, don't we always ?? :D
And here's Liz, thinking about you and time left this morning, thinking it'll be a long week for you BUT it has to pass !!! Hang in there !!
Carolinagal

Postby havingfunnow » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:19 am

We're heading for the lake later today -- lots of projects to work on, but plenty of time to walk the beach as well. :D I can't believe how slow we are this morning, even Drew. Parkour is strenuous, but oh how he enjoys all that running and leaping!
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Postby JudyJB » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:43 pm

I just posted a group photo on the GTG site group photo area. There were five of us yesterday, but Sandi left early this morning to head out to watch the eclipse. Now we are just all relaxing, except I have some work to do.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby Queen » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:23 pm

You sure look like you're having fun!
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby OregonLuvr » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Having a great time visiting at the GTG. So good to see Lyn and Sandi again and to meet Anne and Judy. I spent the morning organizing and cleaning out my storage bays. Wow took longer than I thought but now I probably wont be able to find anything but dang they look good hah

Homeward bound tomorrow and Anne is heading to Central Oregon for the eclipse. I want to be well off the road for all that business.

Another gabfest tonite. Lyn went to town this morning, Anne went off exploring, Sandi left, Judy is doing school work, and I was cleaning, now time for a rest.
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby BarbaraRose » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Worked 9 hours today altho it wasn't busy so wasn't too tiring. Only did 8 haircuts all day! The general manager didn't get my hours/days request so he made up the schedule for next week for 6 eight hour days. I will be working now for 8 days straight before I get a day off! :shock: . Hoping my shoulders hold up thru all that. It will get busy starting this weekend because schools here start next Wednesday. He did say he has me down to my requested 4 six hour days on the following schedule tho. Oh well, I will make more money for the next week or so!

I haven't gotten any info from my friend's husband yet but I did pay for a Carfax report on line tonight. Apparently my Jeep was a lease vehicle at one time and then went to auction. There is something on there that says the odometer was wrong but then it says the title was corrected after that. Not sure what all that means at this point. Will have to look into it further.

Gonna get to bed early tonight. I open the shop again tomorrow morning but only work 6 hours instead of 9! I think I will need my ocean fix again soon! That really helps reduce my stress levels!

Weather has cooled down some and feels great! Lyn, glad you made it to the GTG!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Morning Coffee