Back on Monday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Back on Monday

Postby grammynmaggie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:47 am

Good morning everyone... a beautiful Monday morning here at Shenango Campground yes we are back here and I was lucky enough to get the same spot my favorite so far... I just came yesterday to check things out and seen it was empty so I jumped on it... I can have my refrigerator back now so I turned it on and it cool down overnight was trying to decide if I wanted to go to town twice figured I only wanted to go once so this afternoon I get my haircut at 3:30 and I will go and stock up on supplies and food I really would like to grill some things but I really don't want to throw my money in the fire by buying firewood... so what do I do?... don't mind boondocking at Walmart overnight but two night's was enough... I can spend six days here on this Loop... then I have to move to another loop and I can spend 14 more days... this campgrounds has six Loops so you can spend most of your summer here if you wanted... some of you know because you go to COE campgrounds often enough do all campgrounds allow you to go from Loop to Loop for 14 days at a time or are some of them just 14 days?... I'm going to try and do some cleaning today... I am loving campgrounds at least this one I am....B safe...donna
grammynmaggie

Re: Back on Monday

Postby Queen » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:56 am

Donna, that sounds like a really nice campground, is it in FL?

Today is chore day, I finished the dishes and started the laundry, might pack a box or two later on. Whew, I'm tired! :D
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby havingfunnow » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:39 am

It's going to be a dog day here -- lots of brushing, making vet appointment, then agility class! Yay!

Liz, nine days today! You are so ready to go! :D

Good choice, Martha. It sounds like Harold now needs supervision 24/7, and that is NOT a one-person job. I hope the daughter doesn't fuss at you too much.
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Postby avalen » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:55 am

Good morning
Off on an adventure today. a tad cool for my standards today, so,,,,long pants, socks and light jacket. We are going to a museum in McMinnville to see the Spruce Goose.
Watched a documentary on t.v. last night. A nuclear explosion that happened back in the 80's, in Arkansas. I don't remember, must have been a time in my life I was going through my own hell.
About time to go in and see when dad wants to go. Y'all have a great day, be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Carolinagal » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Hope everyone's day is going good so far !!! It's afternoon, just finished lunch, so can't say good morning :roll: I'm in a CG near Webster, really nice park, but it's still Fl :D My DD spent the wk end with me, so enjoyed that. We looked at a property that she's interested in, and she is including a place for me to park when I'm here and for later when I can't drive as I do now. I liked the area, near neighbor was very friendly, and informative. I'm staying here for the week, will drive over and visit with DD and kids then head north I guess, Sat. Although rates in fl this time of year are very affordable, and I'm not really sure what I will do. Wanted to be home for the eclipse but want to see grands too before I leave, and I don't think I want to try to make trip in two days, gosh not many years ago made it in one day :D

Not sure what my problem is, many things I think I should do, but can't decide on which, I'm in limbo and just having a hard time deciding where and what I want to do. So will do more cleaning in here, finished cab area last week, big job getting the west dust out of there :) Spent Thurs and Friday in shop with it. Recalls both front airbags replaced. Then check engine light on dash problem fixed, dealing with exhaust system again!! Of course, big bucks too !!! So, where I go and what I do has to be a good decision made knowing how rates jump in winter down here and the fact I want to enjoy this winter.

Martha, if the DD thinks her Dad is going home, tell her you'll bring some of his things over day hospital releases him, so it will be easier for her. But warn her it's 24 hr duty and she may want to get the help situation set up before he gets home.
People who've never been a care giver have no idea what theyre talking about !! Thinking of you, praying all goes well.

Barbi, glad you're getting situated and happy. You do keep us in suspense, glad you keep us uptodate. Envied your stroll on the beach, one of my fav things to do. Is Lola a happy camper in her new place ?? Hope first day at new job goes really good for you !!

Alice, have fun today in your cool weather :roll: I don't even know "cool" anymore!!!
Enjoy your day everyone !!,
CArol
Carolinagal

Postby Colliemom » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Can't say good Morning here either as it's mid afternoon. Been a busy few days with Birdie and we are getting ready to leave for the U.P., tomorrow. So it's been laundry, grocery shopping and rig cleaning for both of us. Playtime starts tomorow. We did get the first coat on the de k and maybe might do the second tomorrow before we leave.. Rain moving in, so we shall see.

CArol, see you are in a little bit of a delimma as to where to go, what to do. I'm sure you will figure it out. Camp driveway is always here. 9 more days Liz!

Molly wants her walk, so better go before rain arrives.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Good evening! Got up early this morning and headed back to the camper. Got the rest of the stuff out of it and cleaned it up before dumping tanks and hitching up. Brought it down to the storage place and it is all tucked in there now. Big relief!

Got all my kitchen stuff put away (and I had plenty of room to put it all in the kitchen!) last night. The bathroom is next and then the bedroom. Am waiting on some furniture I ordered. Was supposed to be here yesterday but was accidently sent to Los Angeles instead of San Diego! Will be here on Wednesday I hope. It is a small desk, night stand and TV stand. Already got the bookshelf so I can start putting my books on there now.

Lola is liking it here. She goes out into the living room and has a "conversation" with my roommate. So cute! My roommate loves it!

Ava, your dad is getting spoiled! He may not let you leave!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Morning Coffee