Happy Sunday, Sleepyheads!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Happy Sunday, Sleepyheads!

Postby Bethers » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:45 am

It felt great to not have an alarm this morning. Just getting ready to get Peaches out for a morning walk. Still still work about 4 hours this afternoon.... Almost feels like a day off.

Enjoy your day wherever you are.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Happy Sunday, Sleepyheads!

Postby Queen » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:02 am

Morning, Beth, and all who follow.

Jus a lazy day around here. Spent yesterday sorting and packing, we are totally jumping the gun on this, we have seven more weeks and we're sitting amongst the boxes like we're going next week.
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:50 am

Got back from taking Lark on a walk along the "Bike trail" the Rail to Trail path that follows next to the river. Lark learned that bikes will not eat you but it is good if you walk next to your hooman on a short lead..... My to do list is getting shorted and I hope to make my way down to the more fun creative project soon. My next project is to figure out how to rearrange the rig to fit a Lark size crate. She had been using Josef's for this past trip but she will out grow it very soon and Josef might like to use it himself heading off to some future dog show, so I might as well do my figuring now.....

Find some laughter in the day.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby BarbaraRose » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:18 am

Got most of my stuff from the camper to my new place last night. Just a few little things left and then clean it before storing it tomorrow.

I have a lot of unpacking and organizing to do around here now but not feeling very energetic. Needs to get done tho so will work on that today. Need to do a little shopping sometime today as well. I need food and so does Lola. And a few other little things. Gotta go buy a hair dryer for work since they don't supply those at these shops.

Hope you all have a good day! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Liz » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:47 pm

TEN !!!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby JudyJB » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Just finished some work and am getting my bike out and going out to visit with Sandi and Karen. Had a nice dinner with them last night. Weather is very nice here so good day to get out and ride. So nice to have company!! Lyn is not coming until Tuesday, but it is a long drive for her.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby avalen » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Good Morning
Woke up to rain this morning, thus ending the record long streak of days WA has gone without rain. At least its not cold, but I do have long pants, socks and a sweater on, I'm comfortable. :-)
Will get a little housework done today in the motor home, dads watching his football and baseball this afternoon, no need to entertain him. Made a meatloaf last night, it was good, and cousin comes over this evening to help finish off leftovers. I'm thinking I want to make another one to chill and slice for the freezer. Freezer stuff makes meal planning easier.
Little squirrel just came up to peek through my screen, good thing Maggie was sleeping, I would have had to replace the screen. These squirrels drive her nuts!!
Y'all have a great day, be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Liz wrote:TEN !!!

Yay!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby grammynmaggie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Good afternoon all I missed the morning... came down to the campground just to check things out and seeing my favorite Walk In Site was empty so I jumped on it... I was planning on waiting another day but this was too good to be true I'm in my happy place... I can stay here for six more days and then I have to move to another loop for another 14 days.... I spent one night at Sons driveway I spent two nights at Walmart but I'm really loving campgrounds...YAY LIZ... 10 seem to be a very manageable number ...but 5 will be even better and then one will be the best....B safe...donna
grammynmaggie

Postby Acadianmom » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:47 pm

Liz, took me a minute to figure out what you meant by TEN. lol Harold is in the hospital and they are trying to get his medicine regulated. My greeting every time I go is "Where the hell have you been." His daughter thinks he's coming back home but he's not if I can help it. He's going in a nursing home somewhere.

I thought we would miss the rain today but the sky is getting dark. We got another 2 inches yesterday. The yard feels like walking on a sponge.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby Rufflesgurl » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Good afternoon all. Nice to see you open morning coffee this AM Beth.

JudyJB - I got an email from Sandi this AM and she also said it is very nice there. Glad you girls are having pleasant weather. Have fun.
This California girl hopes to make the next gathering.

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Thinking of you Martha. Now if the daughter were thinking that Harold was going home to her house, would her thoughts be different? :) Most folks who have not been a caregiver at that level of intensity and vigilance will understand.

Ten days, Liz. Hope your sister's family is figuring out plans for the future......It won't be as if you didn't give them enough informations and time.....
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby JudyJB » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Took me even longer, but I finally got it. Not much longer, Liz. I can imagine that the minute you can leave, you will be packed and sitting in the driver's seat ready to take off!

Weather here is about 5-6 degrees cooler than Susanville, the nearest town. Also have a very nice breeze off the lake. Supposed to be a high of 82-84 today and 79 tomorrow. Trees give nice shade and it smells good. Also, yesterday was busy with weekend folks, but they have mostly left, so campground is only about 30% occupied.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Return to Morning Coffee