Sunday morning with clouds

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Sunday morning with clouds

Postby cnq50b » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Woohoo, Barbie!!! You made it! So happy for you. Glad the drive is over & you can finally relax & settle in. Hope your meeting about the room goes well.
Sue, you inspire me. I'm closing on a condo next week. I ponder having some work done before I move in or wait until I'm in & do it myself. I still work full-time but the baby will be in preschool soon so I'll have time available in the afternoons. Might keep me out of trouble.
BJ, guess you can't fool your DH - that was cute. He knew exactly what you were doing. :lol:
Carolb, needing a sweatshirt sounds delightful.
JudyB, wish I could have made it to Eagle lake - have fun.
Anne, sorry that Chinook turned out to be a hoax. I've always loved them - I think they were considered the sports car of MHs. From what I understand they have powerful engines that can get really get up & go. Downside is they have really powerful engines which guzzle gas - but hey, I'd still love to have one.

I've been awol for a while. Between work, baby, paperwork for the condo & now packing, its been a little crazy. Looking forward to Sept 5th - baby starts preschool. I'll probably feel like I'm on vacation having only 1 job... afternoon walks, grocery shopping, naps :o , maybe even some park & beach time for Sadie. :)

Well, I'd better get busy.
Take care out there...
Catherine
Catherine & Sadie
California

cnq50b

Postby Acadianmom » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Barbie, glad you made it and hope things are good from now on.

Anne, sorry the Chinnook didn't work out. Those motorhomes seem to hold their value very well. If you ever get a chance look at a Coach House. That's another motorhome with a fiberglass shell that is well made. Some are on the Ford E-450 chase so they have a lot of power for their size. Mine only gets 10 mpg, 11 with a tail wind. lol

Catherine, I can't believe that baby is going to preschool. It seems like she was just born.

My cat CC likes for me to hold him like a baby while he sleeps. Or he has his head under my chin and his paws around my neck. Tonight he kept getting in my lap for me to hold him. Harold told my son that if I started acting funny to let him know. He told me that he worked in a mental hospital when he was in the army and people can go off just like that and for me to not get too involved with my cats. It's funny and sad at the same time because he believes it.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby BarbaraRose » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:10 pm

I think I will be getting the room for rent but have to fill out paperwork because she lives in a manufactured home community and I have to get approved by the management too. It looks like a very nice place and my room and bathroom are huge! I think Lola will like it there too.

Catherine, we will have to meet up one day when we both have a little time off.

Martha, I feel for you. I know with dealing with both my parents who had dementia, it was challenging when they came up with stuff that didn't make sense or was totally wrong but you just can't correct them because they believe what they are saying. It is sad and funny, but mostly sad. :(

Didn't get to the ocean today since I have this "homework" to do with the paperwork but tomorrow I will get there!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee