Wow!! Its Friday!!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Wow!! Its Friday!!

Postby avalen » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:28 am

I honestly had to check my phone to know what day it was.
Its been lovely here in Keystone. Went to the Borglund museum
yesterday. That was very informative! The afternoon was a
delightful ride on the chairlift.There's a zip line and aerial adventure
(like an above ground jungle gym) I would do it all if I wasn't on
a budget. Hope to see the heads today. Custer park and the buffalos
Saturday.
More coffee,,,y'all enjoy your day, be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Re: Wow!! Its Friday!!

Postby grammynmaggie » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:22 am

Morning Ava and all... I'm here in Winchester with my daughter and family haven't been doing much lazing around trying to organize the RT which seems to be a ongoing never-ending problem... today we are going to Hagerstown Maryland check a few things out there my daughter has a gift card she wants to go to eat somewhere and she needs to go to AC Moore craft store to get paint and whatever else might come along I'm glad to get out and about I have not been out and about yet... we seem to be pretty much recovered from the dog incident.... not sure how well I'm going to Like living in this RT this summer... I really need to get a handle on things and I don't have that handle... my refrigerator is not working on propane and I'm not sure what's wrong with water pump it's pumping the water but it does not want to shut off... it was working just fine before I turn on the water it would pump I turn off the water it shuts off now it just stays on is there such a thing as priming the pump is that what it's doing and I need to just wait a little longer I'm afraid it's going to burn up all for now...B safe...donna
grammynmaggie

Postby Carolinagal » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:30 am

Good Morning, Everyone !! Yesterday wasn't much for me but Alice took my grands to the museum with her and they had a great time. Thankful for such a good new friend yesterday for sure !! I'm up Alice but two other bodies aren't , but will be shortly :D To the heads this morning and wherever else we find while out. Nice group of RV ladies up here. Barbie, leaves today but had us all over for Strawberry shortcake. Beth, Bless her had a BAD run in with dogs she was shaking, two other such events so recently in our group added to the fear she felt at the time. Then anger as the person didn't seem to care about the incident. 3 dogs think she better act more responsibly and not all on leashes.

I better get moving, feeling much better this morning but not in top form so better get my helpers up who are sooo excited about seeing those heads !! :D

Wishing you all a great day, stay safe !!
CArol
Carolinagal

Postby SoCalGalcas » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:52 am

And I get to go camping! Only for the weekend, but, better than nothing! I will be with a "meetup " group. Will let you know, next week, how it all turns out.

Lots o f fun going onup at the Heads! I will be there in September.
Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby bikerchic777 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:21 pm

When in September, Lyn??? I have to leave the 3rd week. Hoping you come early enough that I can see you. Barbie and I had breakfast at Peggy's Restaurant, this morning, before her departure for Devil's Tower and beyond. It was nice to spend time with her. We took the tramway up to the top of the hill, yesterday, and found Alice, relaxing and sipping a beverage. We had a nice visit, then she took the lift back down and Barbie and I sped down on the Alpine Slide....Wheeee!!! Love that thing! I have had my 3 days off and have to get back to work, this afternoon. The summer is going so fast, with all of the visitors we've had. More to come! Have a great day, ladies!
Linda, Rags, and Brutus full-timing it in our 2017 Winnebago Micro Mini, Thumbelina.

When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
bikerchic777

Postby bikerchic777 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:22 pm

ZENella is still huge! Can someone please resize her for me???
Linda, Rags, and Brutus full-timing it in our 2017 Winnebago Micro Mini, Thumbelina.

When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
bikerchic777

Postby Liz » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:39 pm

grammynmaggie wrote:Morning Ava and all... I'm here in Winchester with my daughter and family haven't been doing much lazing around trying to organize the RT which seems to be a ongoing never-ending problem... today we are going to Hagerstown Maryland check a few things out there my daughter has a gift card she wants to go to eat somewhere and she needs to go to AC Moore craft store to get paint and whatever else might come along I'm glad to get out and about I have not been out and about yet... we seem to be pretty much recovered from the dog incident.... not sure how well I'm going to Like living in this RT this summer... I really need to get a handle on things and I don't have that handle... my refrigerator is not working on propane and I'm not sure what's wrong with water pump it's pumping the water but it does not want to shut off... it was working just fine before I turn on the water it would pump I turn off the water it shuts off now it just stays on is there such a thing as priming the pump is that what it's doing and I need to just wait a little longer I'm afraid it's going to burn up all for now...B safe...donna

Donna, I do not leave my water pump switch on all the time. I turn it on at the switch to use, run the water I need or flush the toilet, then turn it back off at the switch. If the pump is running/making a noise with the water faucet off, there may be a leak somewhere...so check for that. If you can access your pump to see, the problem may be with one of the connections to the pump. Try hand tightening those. Then check connections at the toilet, under sinks, etc. to see if they need tightening.

For the refrigerator, open the compartment on the outside at the back of the refer and look for insects, mud daubers, tiny lizards, etc., that may have gotten into the line. If nothing obvious, then try turning on your cooktop for a minute to draw propane through the lines, then try the refer again. If that doesn't work, get it checked.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Bethers » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:54 pm

Linda, see if this works:
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby BarbaraRose » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Linda neglected to mention that I beat her on the alpine slide, after she bragged about how fast she likes to go! :lol:
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby BarbaraRose » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:39 pm

After another complicated driving day, I am finally settled into a KOA park in Buffalo, WY. It is very nice here with grassy sites and trees at each site, a small river in back, a pool, cutest little cabins that look like barns, and snow capped mountains in the background!
When I left this morning, I had more sway issues again so I stopped at the RV place that fixed it the other day and had them look at it. The guy just tightened the sway chains up some more and that seemed to do the trick. However, as I was heading towards Devils Tower (re: hills), I noticed my trailer brakes weren't working. I was also running low on gas and was able to find a tiny town just a ways past Devils Tower to fill the tank. They also happened to have a mechanic on duty. Lily, a very thin gal who seemed to know her stuff! She found a wire under the trailer that was loose so she taped it up for me. The brakes work now but I need to have someone look at it to make sure it will stay fixed before heading over the mountains.
So needless to say, I didn't get to see much of Devils Tower other than from a distance with a photo or two from the car (I was parked, Linda Clayton).
After sway issues, converter issues, phone issues and now brake issues, I am tired of issues!!
It is very hot again out here! Pushing 100* again. I am hoping to get to Bozeman MT tomorrow night and then West Yellowstone on Sunday.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Cudedog » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:16 am

bikerchic777 wrote:ZENella is still huge! Can someone please resize her for me???

Linda, I have resized her. What you need to do is right-click on the image (above) and download this smaller image to your computer. Once this is done, then upload it to wherever you have your current image posted.

Then create a new link in your profile to this new, smaller, image.

Anne
The Stone Wind
Hand Made Hammered Copper & Natural Stone Jewelry
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thestonewind/
Cudedog

Postby Cudedog » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:21 am

bikerchic777 wrote:ZENella is still huge! Can someone please resize her for me???

Linda, I have resized her. What you need to do is right-click on the image (below) and download this smaller image to your computer. Once this is done, then upload it to wherever you have your current image posted.

Anne

The Stone Wind
Hand Made Hammered Copper & Natural Stone Jewelry
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thestonewind/
Cudedog

Postby grammynmaggie » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:43 am

Thanks Liz for the info as far as the propane goes it is working and I just spent almost $800 to have the refrigerator propane fixed with a new part put on in Gainesville... I'm not happy about that it is not working again... and I have checked all over for water leaks and I can't find one ... I swore up and down after the refrigerator not having one more thing fixed in this RT... me and my big mouth!!!
grammynmaggie

Postby Redetotry » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:53 am

Cudedog wrote:

Linda, I have resized her. What you need to do is right-click on the image (below) and download this smaller image to your computer. Once this is done, then upload it to wherever you have your current image posted.

Anne

Use this site http://photoposting.is-great.net/ to download or drag the smaller image to then just copy the code there and paste in your signature line. To get there ,go to user control panel, click profile, then choose edit signature and replace the old code with new. Photobucket I found just kept giving ad after ad and when I finally got to the place to copy the code it would black it out completely and not copy it, very frustrating. I guess they want you to buy the paid version.
I absolutely love ZENella!!!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby BirdbyBird » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:24 am

BJ! from the messages I am receiving from Photobucket now they are stating that I have to purchase the upgrade in order to do any third party posting. I am thinking that they figured out that folks have been doing that for years and also figured out that they needed to cash in on that function. What I don't know is where I will lose all the photos that where posted to the forum at some point. Yes, they noticed that 100% of my photos hadn't been used on a third party sight! :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Return to Morning Coffee