Warming Up Monday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Warming Up Monday

Postby Colliemom » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:08 am

Morning,

Well here we are, Monday again. Time is flying by it seems. Going to be a pretty mild day here with highs either in or near 50's. Might have some rain this afternoon. I can handle that :)

Donna, hope you get your MH out of "camp" even if for a day. You sound a little stir crazy. Pat, hope your weather doesn't get too hot before I head out that way in late May. The plains seems to be having a pretty good warm spell for this time of year. Glad all worked out with Bronc. Can't blame him for getting tired of being passed around and held by everybody. Gets old fast when you are young. Beth, isn't it always the way. You can have all kinds of free time and nothing happening and then when something like the Ranger programs come along, you have something else you have to do. Hope you get one in before you leave. I was kind of surprised that you are leaving so early. Didn't think you needed to be in SD this early in the season yet.

Have narrowed it down to two parks in Yellowstone area. Grizzly RV Park or West Yellowstone KOA. Both look good. Price wise not much difference. Grizzly closer to park entrance, but don't know if I want to be right in town. Plan to stay around there for at least 4 days before moving down to the Tetons and that part of ID. Have been reading up on WY and might spend a little time exploring the central part of the state afterwards. Oregon trail stuff, Ft. Laramie etc. before heading for home. Once I get reservations set for Yellowstone, then will decided which park in Keystone area to reserve. Beth, how busy is it out there around the end of May, early June? I'm planning on leaving MI the end of May and will be traveling through WI into SD and on to WY from there is anybody wants to join me.

Few errands on the agenda for this morning, plus one appt. Then on home. Spend some time outside if I can so Miss Molly can enjoy more spring weather. She tried her "paw" at mining yesterday. Talk bout muddy paws :o :lol: Don't know what she was digging for, but made a nice hole anyway.

She's bugging me for our morning play session, so time to get off here and go play. You all have a great day today :)
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Warming Up Monday

Postby grammynmaggie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:27 am

Good morning Sue and all...cant wait to hear about your adventures this summer Sue...it is a little bit more than warm here...sweating like a stuck pig already ...got a few things done before I have to stop because of heat...watered my frog garden, did dishes, cleaned out fridge, sprayed with Clorox cleaner the chairs on back patio, now taking a break...I don't think I will be doing much after this...so now it is off to break land ...lol..have a fun filled day and B safe...donna ;)
grammynmaggie

Postby Bethers » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:21 am

You should have no problem in the Black Hills the end of May, early June. Memorial weekend still be somewhat busy, but still not what will come mid-June forward. Some places will not open until Memorial weekend, though, but all the cg's and important stuff will be open.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby asirimarco » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:37 am

In an hour or so we'll be heading out of Mazatlan north - the beginning of our long trip home. Hope the weather holds today as it is cloudy and gray out. Poured last night - not supposed to rain in Mexico in March - ha. Will continue to post on the blog about our progress.
asirimarco

Postby JudyJB » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:56 am

Sue, Grizzly RV park is on the far corner of town, so no traffic or noise. Tell them you want site 16, which is the one they always put me in, or one of the pull throughs in the back. It is on the far corner and next to the path to the dog walk, which is actually just a big field behind the campground. Lots of space beside you and not a busy dog path, either. KOA looks good, also, however.

Frankly, I would like a cool-down of some sort. I am even looking forward to rain over the next several days. It has really been hot and muggy where I am in the Big Cypress/Everglades--90 degrees almost every day I have been here (9 days)! So right now I am on my way to one might at the Flamingo Campground, then headed up to St. Lucie Lock and Dam for a few days. Supposed to rain, so hopefully that will cool things off.

I am really been missing having cell phone and internet access, but only a couple of more days! Will have to catch up when I get it again.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Sue, I assume you will be driving thru southern Minnesota? Maybe we could meet for lunch somewhere along your route.

On a split shift today. Still warm (60ish) but cloudy. Will be cooling off this week into the 40's, but still way better than it was two weeks ago when it was around zero! No complaints here!

Have a great day! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Morning Coffee