TGIF

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: TGIF

Postby Acadianmom » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:14 am

Irmi, what I have is for one of the single wide refrigerators. My new refrigerator came with only one shelf in the refrigerator part and none in the freezer. Thank goodness it has shelves in the doors. One of the old shelves fit in the freezer and I made a shelf using the wire shelving you can buy at Lowe's. I never could find a web site for the maker to order anything. I was so worried about finding something that would fit the space I didn't think to notice about the shelves. It will be an ongoing search for you to find parts.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby Bethers » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:57 am

Irmi, I've never had luck with dealers - had lots of luck with the smaller repair shops - they keep lots of parts when they replace things, etc.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby MandysMom » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:07 pm

Martha, who made the fridge? Major manufacturers are Dometic, Norcold, and Coleman. We had good luck finding parts with a couple of places in Oregon but not sure if they are still there as its been 6 years.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby Bethers » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:08 pm

And Dometic and Norcold are now the same - even though they still use both names.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Acadianmom » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:40 pm

I have an electric refrigerator I ordered from Home Depot. It's some off brand apartment size refrigerator, not an RV refrigerator.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby snowball » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:28 pm

we thought we didn't get the shelves in the freezer we thought we should have so went into Camping World and ordered one.
expensive as I recall but we got it
sheila
snowball

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee