Sunday And The First Day OF March

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Sunday And The First Day OF March

Postby Irmi » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Congratulations, Kathy! I know you have to be excited! Can't wait to see the before and after pictures!
Irmi

Postby Irmi » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:16 pm

Congratulations, Kathy! I know you have to be excited! Can't wait to see the before and after pictures!

Anita, I'm so sorry to hear about the problems your granddaughter is having and will be keeping you both in my prayers.
Irmi

Postby Bethers » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:04 pm

chalet05 wrote:Really concerned about my 15 yo granddaughter and her Crohn's disease. They just aren't getting it back under control. She's having a much worse time than my late hubby did. Prayers please if you are so inclined.

Prayers sent!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby cnq50b » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:39 pm

Thanks for the recap, Sue. I'm quickly falling behind with this active group! :lol:

Anita, your granddaughter is on my prayer list.
Tina, hope your travels are going smoothly - hate seeing you head north with the current weather patterns so be safe. We'll keep you in our prayers also.

Kathy, So excited for you... please do tell us more - make, length, the usual. I bought an 84 toyota dolphin camper for my uncle's walk thru SouthAmerica a few years ago - best vehicle ever!!! Not only did it make it back to KC from Georgia, but made it all the way to Chile, S.America over the Andes twice! Can't wait to see pics of your new home on wheels.

Found out my new grand in Cali is a girl!!! All my kids got to be together for the reveal party which was super special. I'll be talking to our CEO this week about my plans - thinking I might go back into programming. I always loved it & will need something to do in my 'free' time if they'll let me work remotely. We'll see - mostly I'm excited to take care of the newest little Quiroga. :D

Funny how upper 20's feel balmy after waking up to single digits most of this week. Took Sadie for a walk & enjoyed being out & about for a while. Temps should rebound by next weekend so hoping I can get the big van out for a few days.

Hope everyone stays safe, warm & healthy.
Take care,
Catherine
Catherine & Sadie
California

cnq50b

Postby BarbaraRose » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Congrats Kathy! You will have a ton of fun fixing up the new rig to your tastes and starting on new adventures!

It has warmed up a little bit here but the wind still has a real bite to it. We are supposed to get a snowstorm here on Tuesday. We haven't had more than a dusting of snow at a time since November, so we are due. So glad it is finally March! And I DID remember to say "Rabbits" just after midnight!

Reluctantly went to work today. Coughed a lot and felt very weak and tired but made it for 5 hours before the girls sent me home. Went right to bed for a 2 hour nap. It is going into my sinuses now, which is typical. I still have the nasal spray I got last time, so am using that. This has been a bad winter for me for colds.

I am trying to eat healthier lately and haven't had any chocolate for about 5 days now! Just snacking on fruit and cottage cheese, jello, salad, etc. The goodies are what have made me gain weight over the winter. As soon as I feel better, I will also start exercising more too. I brought my bike inside and have that hooked up to a stationary bike thingy to ride.

Hope those of you in the snow can hunker down until it stops and/or melts. Tina, drive safe and stop if the roads get too bad.

Have a good night!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee