Sunday Morning...

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Sunday Morning...

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:29 am

Am up and having my 1st cup of coffee...watching the Weather Channel and hoping PeggyCT and any one else in the NE is safe and warm. That's a wicked storm going on there..

We were up until 11pm last night watching NASCAR...so glad our sport is starting up for the season....

Will change Spinner's bandage today again and if it looks healed enough, I'll let his leg to the air and declare him well, again.

I'm rambling cause I'm still half asleep, so will stop for now, get some more coffee.

Have a great day, all... ;)
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Re: Sunday Morning...

Postby Colliemom » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:36 am

Good Morning Lori and all who follow, wonderful to see you start Coffee this morning and glad to hear that Spinner is doing so well.

I too am watching the Weather Channel and wondering the same thing. I'm sure that Steve and Irmi are glad they are in FL even wit hit being cold down there right now. Way better than being at home. Hope they have somebody checking on their house and not a whole lot of snow there as compared to Boston and some other areas. Snow is roofs is getting to be big concern. It is indeed a wicked storm and doing some funny things too.

It is very cold here this morning due to clear skies, -20 with a wind hill of -34. I am going to stay in this nice warm house. Even Molly isn't staying out longer than necessary. Whether or not I go out to blow out my drive and my neighbors today remains to be seen. Tomorrow is forecasted to be warmer, into the mid teens. Very cold weekend here for those who came up north to play in the snow on this holiday weekend. And I see another storm is heading east and this time will impact the TN valley and Southeast. I can't help but feel that we here in MI will see one before this winter is over.

For you dog lovers out there, might want to know that the National Dog Agility Championships will be on today. Carried on the FZOX network if you get it. I will be tuning in.

Other than that, nothing new but weather this morning. So will mosey along here and wish you all a nice day, keep warm if you are in cold areas and hose in the warm areas enjoy :)
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby Carolinagal » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:39 am

Good Morning Lori, and all who stop by today. I'll set here and enjoy my first cup of coffee with you, Lori. I know the races are starting up at Daytona, my Sis and Dh go over and camp most of the week in the infield with one son and family. Go twice a yr and enjoy it thoroughly. I'll watch some on TV but not a dedicated fan.

Nothing on the agenda here except church this morning and then whatever comes up ;) Several things I should do, but the "should dos" don't always have top priority, depends on what it is, things that I enjoy seem to top the list most days :roll: :lol:

I won't mention weather, its bad so many places, but am thinking of so many of you that are dealing with it first hand, take care, and stay safe!!

Enjoy your day doing something you really like to do and you're able to today,

CArol :) Need more coffee !!!! :o :lol:
Carolinagal

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:36 am

A friend of mine, Julie, and her English Cocker Spaniel have made it into the agility finals at Westminster. Just in case you see a Orange Roan ECS flashing around those jumps and weaves. I know several of the dogs and handlers in the breed competition so I can't pick favorites there.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby dayspring39 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:52 am

Good Morning everyone... sounds like inside plans for most... I will go to church then need to go to the store... we are under a windchill warning also... but nothing like what many are facing...
The east is being hit again with much snow, blowing and drifting... makes me shudder... this year will go down for many as the worse they have ever been in...
Take care and stay warm drink,water also... so important in this weather...
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby Othersharon » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:12 am

Good morning all! -5 here right now according to my outside thermometer! Don't know what it is with the wind chill! On the upside the sun is shining and the sky is blue! Deceiving! My driveway is partly covered with snow, some drifts and some bare spots. But it was nasty later yesterday and last night. I had shoveled everything, came in and a bit later it went from almost no breeze to total white-out winds. It was really pretty amazing how quickly it changed. So now at some point today I need to go out and rearrange the piles of snow! But at least we aren't having what they are having farther north!
My dogs didn't stay out long this morning either, Sue! In these temps I always make sure I know where they are in the house before I close the door and block the doggie door. So not much else going to happen here today. Shovel some snow and then just curl up with a book. Seems like that kind of day! Plenty of things to do but tomorrow's another day! Lori, I'll have another cup of coffee and think of all of you in the warmer areas! Glad Spinner is getting better too. Safe safe and warm, everyone and have a good day!
Othersharon

Postby PeggyinCT » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:46 am

Good morning Everybody, Thanks for asking about me , Lori. I am fine. We are getting high winds and it's freezing cold, but it stopped snowing. Last week the hugh cottonwood trees were cut down, so I don't have to worry about falling branches wiping out the neighborhood. Since I don't have to be anywhere, I'm staying inside where it's warm. Enjoy today. Peggy
PeggyinCT

Postby avalen » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:54 am

good morning ladies :D
just continuing on with my cleaning weekend, not fun by any means but I do like the outcome, and I won't have to do much
in the near future. Nothing exciting going on to tell about, but we are having such nice weather and for all the folks out here
we all say....this is why we live here. Ya'll have a great day, be safe and stay warm.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby SoCalGalcas » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:24 am

Good Morning All, A beautiful day here. Preston Bradley Cooper was born at 8 PM last night. A valentine baby. We are all thrilled.

My ex, in New Hampshire, sent me pictures of the snow in his yard!!! Unbelievable. He does have a snow blower that one rides on and shoots the snow out in a hugh arch.

Wish you were all here to enjoy this beautiful weather with me. The red buds are blooming down at the ball park. lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby JudyJB » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:50 am

A bit cool here, but I won't mention the sunshine or the expected highs. Might put you poor northerners into a catatonic shock, for which I don't want to be responsible. ;)

Sorry this is being such a nasty winter, seriously, but very glad not to be there.

Anyway, going out to town on my only transportation--my bike. Made blueberry pancakes for breakfast and have been extremely lazy so time to get moving.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby chalet05 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Lyn, congrats to the family! Nothing like a new baby to cuddle!
Anita
chalet05

Postby Rufflesgurl » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:47 pm

Good morning ladies. I know it's been awhile when I need to log in in order to post on this forum. LOL It's 67* here in No. Central CA and a beautiful sunny day. I've got my sliding door open and it's so quiet out.
Congrats on the new grandbabies. There are so many with February birthdays - just wrote out 6 birthday cards for those that have birthdays this week - including my just about 5 year old twin grandkids. They are going to Disney to celebrate this year and are excited. My these 5 years have gone by so quickly.
Have a great day everyone!!

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby bluepinecones » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Lyn - that was some special Valentine present!
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby snowball » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:55 pm

Congratulations Lyn exciting news!!
sheila
snowball

Return to Morning Coffee