Wakey Wakey, It's Wednesday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Wakey Wakey, It's Wednesday

Postby Bethers » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:22 am

Good Morning, I think. Not sure why I'm up already! Maybe because I was so tired last night I crawled in bed and fell fast asleep early.

Hoping to on a hike to see some of the Hoodoos today.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Wednesday already

Postby carolb » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:22 am

G'morning all:)

Time flying by, will be spring before we know it! And some of you in cold country already getting a taste of it. But Mother Nature is such a tease;) Kathleen, hope those shots do the trick for you. And Beth, looks like I'll see you about midMarch, since I've decided to not go to FL this winter and have a house/pet sitting stint for Mar 7-1th or so:)

Met up with Anita ystrday aftn...that SS is quite the "stud magnet"! LOL...and crikey, I have a propane leak :[ Thank goodness there's been a good breeze all night. Already have a call into an rv repair shop, must have called them at 4:30 this a.m... so guess what I get to do while Anita is getting the SS fixed?

Y'all have a great day and be safe always!
carolb

Re: Wakey Wakey, It's Wednesday

Postby carolb » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:25 am

Hey, right there with you Beth...We posted at the same time, before all the eastcoasters:)
carolb

Postby Bethers » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:27 am

carolb wrote:Hey, right there with you Beth...We posted at the same time, before all the eastcoasters:)

Amazing, isn't it!

Looking forward to seeing you again! Hope this amazing weather stays with us.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Othersharon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:12 am

Good morning all. My goodness, Beth and Carolb, you are up early this morning! Propane leak isn't good, Carol! Good you can get it fixed so quickly! Beth, have to admit I had to google hoodoos. I've seen them, just didn't know what they were called! Sounds like more snow on the way for us. Who knows how much...at this point just wait for it and shovel when needed! And dream of spring! Each day is a day closer to it!

I got another pull out shelf for my one cupboard so will probably tackle that project in the next day or two. At least, I hope, this time it'll go a little smoother since I've already put in a couple in the kitchen island. I would love to have something like this in my cupboad in the rv. So far I haven't been able to find anything narrow enough for it. It's a matter of just a fraction of an inch for the installation. I may have to try to have something custom built for it. Unless I can come up with some other great idea!

Well, things to do and places to go this morning so I'd better get to it. Have a great day, everyone.
Othersharon

Postby Carolinagal » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:46 am

Good Morning !!! sounds like weatherwise right now, best place is out in AZ. Glad for you all, we're looking forward to another cold spell here, actually should rewrite that, not looking forward to, dreading might be better word :roll: :( At least we are much better off then our northern friends, always something to be grateful for, right ??

I'm back in McIntosh with these other wayward ladies, pockets much lighter, but rig all serviced and ready for trips, and new shoes(tires) to do all this traveling with. Think they missed me or someone new to pick on, as they trounced me in the card game last night and took great joy in doing so. Oh well, I always try to please :lol: :lol: No matter win or loose, we always have such a great time playing, so much laughing and carrying on and we all got to hear Liz sing her song about the hole in the bucket :lol: :o My Sis called during this laughter and Liz singing and thought we were enjoying some kind of refreshment :shock: :lol: But all we had was our water bottles with us. Just a great time is a sure thing with Sistah's. Do I have to say, I'm glad to be back ???

Beautiful out this morning, Maggie and I, just came in and feels nice out there right now. Not sure what today will bring, but am planning to make a meatloaf and thinking the cooking mood might be upon me. Every once in awhile this happens to me and I cook for most of day, and freeze for allllll those days I don't want to cook !!! Have only seen Liz to say good morning too, so hey, plans might change quickly here, never know,. Better get my meatloaf mixed up and cooking.

Have a good day, those in the snow areas, take care and stay safe, read that book, you won't have time for when you can get out this spring and summer. Anyone on the road, hope roads are good and enjoy your ride. Take care all, and just enjoy your day where ever you are !!!

CArol :)
Carolinagal

Postby dayspring39 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:21 am

Good Morning everyone... wow buzzing right along... we are bracing for a very very cold night and only teens tomorrow... I think we have reached our high for the day... 32 now the bottom will fall out!!
Kelsie comes early today 11:30ish I prefer the afternoon schedule but they have been revamping some clients...
I looked up the cost of my last injections in my insurance the cost was over $20,000 yikes what does anyone do without insurance... maybe that is why they kept denying the approval... did not see this one yet so they at least they have not denied it yet!
Carol so glad you are having a nice time there in McIntosh... do you go to the club house to play games? they only had a screen room when I first went there...
Need to get a refill on my coffee... take care everyone...
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby judi » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Good morning! Cloudy here but no rain expected for several days so we're all drying out a bit. When I read about some of you out there doing projects, I feel like I should be doing something! I've been so lazy lately - after chasing a two-year old around for a few hours I'm exhausted! There's a reason we have kids when we're young!

Have a good day all -
Judi
Portland, Oregon
perpetualmotionrv.blogspot.com

'You have brains in your head,
you have feet in your shoes,
you can steer yourself
any direction you choose." Dr Seuss
judi

Return to Morning Coffee