Kool Tuesday Morning

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Kool Tuesday Morning

Postby Carolinagal » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:12 am

Good Morning !!! I'm sure someone else is probably typing right now to open this morning coffee time, but I'll still ask, "Where is everyone"? Guess I am not the only one being lazy or maybe the rest of you are way to busy. :D Temps are slowly going down, tomorrow night to be the coolest here, but then they rise again. We have nothing to complain about here, we are NOT in NY. Hope everyone up that way is prepared for whats hitting them.

Here in McIntosh, we are 3 now, Liz will be back middle of the week or when she can. Gloria, left last week and now we have Nan, Tina and I, and all of our furbabies. Plus we have new friends here Jane and Dan, who have been kayaking with Liz and Tina a time or so. Not sure what will be in my day, I think a walk to the P.O, think I have mail in or should be. Will wait until afternoon, which is close now , :roll: so todays mail will be in box.

For those of you who have never been here, this is the prettiest little town, CG, needs help, but I've enjoyed my stay here. Its a PA which helps its appeal.

Well, think brain is still half asleep, or topics are just not popping up. Hope you all have a great day, for those in the stormy areas, stay warm and keep safe.

CArol :)
Carolinagal

Re: Kool Tuesday Morning

Postby judi » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:31 am

I hope everyone in the path of the storm is safe. Here in Portland, Oregon it's a good ski day. But I may be lazy and read and watch TV today. Everyone have a good day!
Judi
Portland, Oregon
perpetualmotionrv.blogspot.com

'You have brains in your head,
you have feet in your shoes,
you can steer yourself
any direction you choose." Dr Seuss
judi

Postby Bethers » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:17 pm

Beautiful in Tucson today. I'm just being my normal lazy self. Will head to the store to stock up on basics before starting my volunteer stint, when I won't be allowed to be lazy most of the week!

I hope everyone in storm's path is warm and safe.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Othersharon » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:27 pm

Good morning all. I'm sure it's still morning somewhere! Had a busy morning snowblowing the driveway and sidewalks so I could get out to go to the vet. I'm so glad the snowblower is working! Would have been a real task to shovel it all. Rascal had his annual check up and all is well with him. Mr. Doodles started biting the same spot on his back as he had done in July and already has a couple of sores. She gave him an injection of steroid and a course of antibiotics again. I have to use a special shampoo to bath him with so guess what I'm doing today!? Wish I knew why this happens to him. Don't know if it's because he lays so close to the radiator and it's dry skin or if the change in the kitchen and his "spot" is no longer there. I know that sounds silly but I'm convinced this guy doesn't do change well.

Lori, glad Spinner is doing good after his surgery. Judi, congrats on the new grand! So cute. And hope everyone having health problems are doing better. Kathleen, an injection today?

Sure glad we didn't get the brunt of this storm! Not sure who from here are in that area but hope everyone is safe. Supposed to have a good day tomorrow and I have plans to meet up with a friend for lunch. And maybe a stop at Home Depot for a couple of things. Have a good rest of the day.
Othersharon

Postby PeggyinCT » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Greetings everybody from snowy CT. We are fine. No branches came down and the trees will be taken down on Sat. Hate to take down trees, but these cottonwoods are right on the street and too dangerous and too old to last much longer.
My check up yesterday was good and I have the first year done. Now it's every six months, so that was good news.
My Trek is now buried in snow and my buddies are scheduled to head south on Saturday which is my tree date, so I won't be joining them. Have to think seriously about whether or not I will make the trip by myself. The white, white snow is beautiful. Peggy
PeggyinCT

Postby MandysMom » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Cool cloudy day here in my part of northern CA. Was supposed to sprinkle but alas not a drop so far. Glad those in snow country are ok so far as reported. Hope all the health challenges are resolved soon. Mel finished day 10 of radiation today and began to have some symptoms ( mild bladder bleeding) which they say is early appearance, and I hope that does not portend worse to come. Onward we trudge. Trying to keep him looking forward to after this is done. He really liked the video I showed him of the new Bentley class A made by Nexus who made Louise/roadweaver's Phantom.
Wishing those on the road safe happy travels and those in snow a snug day with a good book or puzzle, and the rest of us a good day as well. Hope the rain is missing Quartzite. I have a recheck this afternoon to tell the doctor I faithfully use my APAP so the medical supply can get paid for it. Not much else for the day. I seem to need more rest each afternoon after stress of 38 mile round trip on freeway, as the nuts on the road make me more tense I guess than I thought.
Velda
MandysMom

Return to Morning Coffee