Merry Christmas 2014

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Merry Christmas 2014

Postby Bethers » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:47 am

Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Merry Christmas 2014

Postby grammynmaggie » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:15 am

Merry Christmas Beth and and all my wonderful rv friends
have a wonderful day wherever you are and whatever you are doing
blessings to all...Donna and Maggie
grammynmaggie

Postby MandysMom » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:03 am

Merry Christmas to everyone!
MandysMom

Postby Irmi » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:39 am

Merry Christmas everyone!
Irmi

Postby Othersharon » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:17 am

Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a wonderful day.
Othersharon

Postby asirimarco » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:17 am

Feliz Navidad from Mazatlan. A very Merry Christmas to everyone - hope your day is wonderful. We are enjoying the good weather and good health.
asirimarco

Postby chalet05 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:53 am

Merry Christmas to all!!
Anita
chalet05

Postby avalen » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:57 am

Merry Christmas to you all, waiting for son to finish getting ready, pick him up and take him to his dads house for brunch.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Redetotry » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:58 am

Merry Christmas to all,
I wrote a long message and was sure it posted but, seems it went into cyber space. Will have to wait to write it again as I need to go get 'my ready on' :)

Wow, must be a Christmas miracle, I backspaced several times and found my message that went poof!

Merry Christmas All, I hope you are all enjoying the day. Beth I love your card!
Santa brought me what was number one on my wish list and I really love it. It is a piece of jewelry, a bird made out of a tropical hardwood. I saw it at an art opening in the fall and pointed it out to DH with a very broad hint as in "I saw something I really want". He also bought me another gift that really puzzled me. He said I asked for saying it was the only thing I wanted for Christmas. I don't ever remember seeing the item before but finally figured out it was on the same page as the item I had mentioned, which was a box of salted caramels.
My friend's grandson, a little 4 year old, asked her if they could have a birthday cake for Jesus for Christmas. And yes, there is going to be a very special cake along with their Christmas Dinner that says Happy Birthday Jesus.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby chalet05 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:28 am

I'm a little slow - I was missing Morning Coffee and since I saw this last night, I didn't realize this was it!! :oops:

Some how I expect Christmas Eve services to be more celebratory than Mass was last night. May have to do with being a smaller parish, and the new Priest cut out the children's Nativity. The restaurant we went to is very popular! I had salmon with dill sauce which was very good.

BJ, you have to be so specific with men! :) Happy he bought the right piece of jewelry tho.

I'm slowly getting myself ready to go meet Carolb! Also enjoying many posts on FB of family and friends' celebrations.

Wishing you all a joyous day!
Anita
chalet05

Postby BarbaraRose » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Merry Christmas gals! Sounds like everyone is busy with visiting, eating, etc.

Since I missed Christmas Eve, my brother and his wife have invited me back to their house this afternoon for a special roast beef dinner (my favorite!).
The gift I got for the dice game, I will just keep for myself since it is a nice cozy throw blanket. Can always use another one of those!

No news on my dad yet...just a waiting game at this point.

Stay safe, warm and happy today!

(love the birthday cake idea for Jesus! Makes perfect sense to me!)

ON EDIT: It just started snowing! Just flurries, so not enough for a white X-Mas, but still nice to see snow flakes on Christmas!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Acadianmom » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Barbie, so sorry to hear about your dad. Hope the doctors can help him.

The birthday cake for Jesus is a cute idea. Only a child would come up with that. I talked to my grandson this morning. I ask him what he got for Christmas and he said he got his presents before because he doesn't celebrate Christmas. His mother is muslim but I'm not sure how much they are into it. She sure doesn't dress like one. My son is staying with his son and his ex-wife's boyfriend while she is in Turkey. It's a strange arrangement but we like the boyfriend more than the ex-wife. :roll: My son has friends in New York city so they are going up there next week.

Beth, that's the cutest picture of you, Peaches and Santa. You dress like I do, sandals and a jacket. :lol: I hate to give up my sandals and capri pants. I might have that on with a jacket just to run to town. It has to really be cold for me to put on long pants and a long sleeve shirt.

After spending 2 mornings in the kitchen cooking I am done for the year! lol That's only 6 days off. The turkey breast was really good but not much meat on it. There won't be much left to make sandwiches. That's my favorite way to eat turkey.

I thought we would get a news paper with all the sales in it but don't see one. I am only suppose to get the paper for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and the special ones with all the sale papers. My paper person delivers them when she feels like it. Some weeks I get all 3 on Sunday. It's only the Sunday paper that I really want.

Merry Christmas

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Return to Morning Coffee