COLD Friday Morning

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

COLD Friday Morning

Postby Colliemom » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:41 am

Good Morning on a chilly 2 above Friday morning. Even Molly didn't waste any time out there this morning :lol:

We both had breakfast this morning, play time and now she's sleeping at my feet. Lot's to do here today as will be leaving in the morning for the far north of the U.P. Found out there are some long term renters (3 months) who are building on the lake staying there. Have a Golden Retriever and a St. Bernard :shock: Molly will look like a mouse next to them :lol:

Finished up sausage here, so can't offer anything excepet toast and cereal this morning. Sorry. Clearing out the fridge.

From reading yesterday's posts, looks like you are all doing everyday tasks and finishing holiday tasks. Resort owners put ceramic tree in my apt. So no need to take my tree up. No worry about pup and tree that way either :) One less thing to take. Will take door wreath though.

Anita, liking forward to seeing pics and hearing tales with your new "toy". Glad you found some cheaper insurance. Course we all know "when you want to play, you gotta pay" ;)

Judy, glad you got that recliner fixed. Sorry to hear you went through all that work getting ready to teach upper grads and then college changescyour plans. You still planning to come to MI next year. Will think about parks for you.

I'm off to start my dat. Have a great one all :)
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: COLD Friday Morning

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:52 am

Good morning, Sue and all that follows....I'm still sleeping somewhat... :roll: ...waiting for the coffee to finish...so will keep this short as the brain needs the java to function right now....just checking in to let you all know I'm still around and kicking...

Have a great day, all.. ;)
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Oma » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:42 am

Good Morning,

Just popping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year/Holiday. Dave and I hit the road tomorrow headed for Ocean Springs, Mississippi to visit family. We will also be dutch oven cooking on the Saturday after Christmas so stop on in :D What ever you circumstances, I'm hoping this holiday season brings smiles to your face and happy memories.

Oma/Vicki
Oma

Postby Queen » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:27 am

Good morning all!

Been absent while prepping/planning to get on the road to Florida, we leave after work today for three full weeks!!! Longest trip we've taken, can't wait. :mrgreen:
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby Redetotry » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:07 am

Good Morning All, Fairly nice here, not as gloomy out as it has been. I still haven't finished shopping and I have so few I shop for I really don't have an excuse except what to buy, especially for DH. I would never attempt to by him any article of clothing, he is way to picky. I went to the basement yesterday to look in the boxes of 'stuff' for something for my cousin who likes vintage. In the first box I found some old pictures and spent so much time looking at them, I gave up on searching in more boxes for the day.
Sue, sounds like you are going to have a ball in the UP! Usually bigger dogs are fairly tolerant of puppies so hopefully Molly will have some playmates. Good to see you here this morning Lori I hope you and Doc are doing well. Wishing a safe journey to Vicki and Queen plus all the others who are heading out for the holidays.
So far nothing on my agenda today but I'm sure something will get my attention. I may make chocolate chip cookies. I rarely do that as I love them and eat too many, but if my niece from Colorado comes she will be really sad if I don't make them.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby ryegal » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:36 am

Well I am sure it is colder other places Seattle is around d 50 and showers but that is still colder than all my friends down south. I hope you all have a great holidays and remember all those people who are not with familly
ryegal

Postby bluepinecones » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:39 am

Good Morning.
Doesn't look like there will be any sun again today and next week forecast is for wet and cold.
Have appointment this afternoon to see about new APAP machine; with any luck might be able to bring it home today. Thinking a good nights sleep would do wonders for me.
Still have several loose ends to take care of before Christmas, dragging a bit there but do to a doable set of tasks.
Coffee gone and I need to get moving. Have a great day.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby SoCalGalcas » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:45 am

Good Morning All, Yes, it was cold here too! When there is snow in the mountains it gets cold down here in town. 50* I think.
Sue, your little Mollie is so darling. I loved the pictures of her. And, she will have fun with those big dogs up in UP.
Our family drew names this year...much easier...and I only had to buy one present! I save the receipt so they may exchange it if it is not the one they want.
Pat, loved your card!
Casey has been getting me up at 4:30 AM!!! Then she goes back to sleep after our walk and her breakfast!!! Oh well, I am able to take a nap.
That's about all happening in my life right now. Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby chalet05 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:50 am

Good Morning,

Sarah, I can relate to your frustration! Always makes me appreciate when things are going smoothly. Sue, the place you stay in the UP certainly sounds accommodating with the ceramic tree! I finally got mine out the other day - my mother made it in 1962.

My new toy is home and I love it! Can't wait to go for another drive! It handles beautifully. Have to figure out a few adjustments for this short driver tho. :lol: Will get photos soon. I had people taking photos and video as I drove in Havasu yesterday. More photos in parking lots, etc. Pretty funny. I had another middle of the night awake period so slept until 9. I looked out to make sure it was still there :roll: and saw someone standing next to it. One of my friends from the other park was out for her morning walk, and her hubby is the one that told us about the Slingshot.

A couple pulled into the dealer with their Slingshot just as I was taking delivery. The woman said it was as much fun as 'a pig in poop'! Hadn't heard that one before. Then her hubby ran it into the curb parking barrier - it's too low to the ground to pull up that far. I must remember that!

L is coming over because we sort of forgot I don't have a trailer connection on the new truck! He picked up the wire for it yesterday. That poor man is constantly working on my stuff, and it often means crawling underneath a vehicle or on the floor in the camper.

To all of you getting ready to hit the road, wishing you safe travels!!
Anita
chalet05

Postby MandysMom » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Awoke here to a pretty heavy rain here in Roseville Ca. It's nice the way the rain has been coming a few times a week. Drought still not dented but it's trying. Was supposed to go get my new APAP but Resp. Therapist was sick so will go next week. Will head to Curves but must have eaten something with gluten contamination. i am very caredul and cant think of a cause but my bladder is in spasm and that's is my prime gluten symptom. So will be exercising between loading up on water and peeing. LOL :lol: :lol:
Got a jury summons for Jan 5 , sent back for postponement, and got it back yesterday wanting Dr letter before Jan 5! Leaving 6 days at best to get letters from Drs for me and my issues and husbands who starts radiation early Jan. my BP was up 20 points overnight I was so upset trying to figure out how to do that. Called jury lady and she said not to worry she would postpone 90 days until I could get letters! I said to her, husband in second round of cancer radiation, son going to PT for knee injury, I have reactive airway disease and high BP from stress, pick a reason I just can't do this ESP right NOW! She was nice as was my doctor this morning when I called in panic mode. The jury summons said jail and $1600 fine if you don't respond to them in a timely manner! I was afraid I would be calling on some of you to bail me out! I would love to jury duty but wow not right now!
It will be fun to see the Slingshot with you in action! What a neat gift to yourself!
Know Molky and you are just beginning the many adventures you will enjoy together.
The rest of you have a wonderful day and weekend. I'm trying to get moving here.
Velda
MandysMom

Return to Morning Coffee