Thursday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Thursday

Postby asirimarco » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:57 am

Good Morning to All - where is everybody? especially you east coast gals. It is very overcast here in Mazatlan. Was yesterday too and VERY humid. Felt like it was raining without the rain. This morning we have no electricity - the park is getting work done. so had to go hunting for matches to light the stove to warm coffee in a pan. At least I remembered to make some last night.
Have lots of delightful Mexican pastry to share.
Last night we went out for RIBS and the price has gone up 190 pesos for two complete dinners - $13.30. Each got a full rack of ribs, baked potato, salad and bread. And I still have some of mine for lunch today.
Settling in here a little - got the car washed and having the RV washed today. And clothes are at laundry. Time to start having fun!
Even with the humidity Bill is feeling great - says the best he's felt in a year. Sure am glad for that.
Wishing everyone safe travels and fun days.
asirimarco

Re: Thursday

Postby grammynmaggie » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:23 am

good morning Carol and everyone else...it sounds like you're having a very nice time
a nice place to spend the winter...I have been up for a while but waiting for someone to start the coffee
its very cool here along the east coast of Central Florida but sunny so that makes it a little warm
I'm trying to work on getting Christmas stuff to my family in the north sent out...made some cookies yesterday
I try to make clever little craft Gift Card holders every year because that's what they get from me
if I would not have no idea what to get everybody..so far so good my daughter and her hubby
you're still a good time for Christmas..better get busy have a fun filled day and be safe..donna
grammynmaggie

Postby dayspring39 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:29 am

Good Morning... just dropped by to let everyone know I am alive and well... have a mamo today... has to be done...
Carol so glad Bill is feeling extra good!
Take care everyone
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby Carolinagal » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:15 pm

Can't say Good Morning, it's noon, but hope you all have had a good start to your day . Liz and I, have been setting here getting work done on our RV's. Think she's done, out checking it over, my rig was second in line so they have it now. This is only place I know and have been to , to get work done on the RV. Been to a couple of other places but this one where Liz has had so much done on hers is a good reference. :D

Driving here was first I've driven since last winter, no problem, I was so pleased to be behind the wheel again. It's been cold here so did have a problem unhooking water hose was so stiff, and sewer hose seemed like I'd glued it on :lol: :lol: But finally got them off.

Maggie wanted back up in her seat but I couldn't allow it, she can't jump anymore and I know she'd try to get down. That was a change from our last trip. Past year hasn't been good in many ways.

I've been enjoying my time here with Liz, we've only played cards once, for those of you who might be wondering and she won :roll: , been very busy, fun town to be in , in Dec. Parade Sat. night, decorated golf carts, always surprises and fun time.

Enjoy your day, stay safe whatever you're into,
CArol :)
Carolinagal

Postby JudyJB » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:18 pm

You lead a rough life, Carol, especially with the ribs and bakeries!!

Just got my recliner fixed and heading home. Well at least after an iHop late breakfast!! :)
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby OutandAbout » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Carolinagal wrote:Can't say Good Morning, it's noon, but hope you all have had a good start to your day . Liz and I, have been setting here getting work done on our RV's. Think she's done, out checking it over, my rig was second in line so they have it now. This is only place I know and have been to , to get work done on the RV. Been to a couple of other places but this one where Liz has had so much done on hers is a good reference. :D

Driving here was first I've driven since last winter, no problem, I was so pleased to be behind the wheel again. It's been cold here so did have a problem unhooking water hose was so stiff, and sewer hose seemed like I'd glued it on :lol: :lol: But finally got them off.

Maggie wanted back up in her seat but I couldn't allow it, she can't jump anymore and I know she'd try to get down. That was a change from our last trip. Past year hasn't been good in many ways.

I've been enjoying my time here with Liz, we've only played cards once, for those of you who might be wondering and she won :roll: , been very busy, fun town to be in , in Dec. Parade Sat. night, decorated golf carts, always surprises and fun time.

Enjoy your day, stay safe whatever you're into,
CArol :)

I can just hear the excitement in your "voice" when you are talking driving. It's great to hear and can't wait to see where you are headed next. Watch out world, CArol is free. Drive safely.
OutandAbout

Postby BarbaraRose » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Slept good last night! Yay! Woke up, tho, with a sinus infection which I spent the morning blowing it all out. Yucky, but I feel better now. But still coughing stuff up too. Went out shopping and bought a humidifier so that should help some. Very dry air around here.

Need to make a cockpit cover for my new kayak since I can't find one big enough to fit. Does anyone know where I can find waterproof material to make it out of? I checked JoAnns but they only have diaper material which won't work for me.

It is still hovering around 30* here and cloudy. Just crappy out. They are still saying 50* by Sunday, but I am not believing that yet. Still a lot better than it could be tho. Just wish the sun was out. :(

Last Friday I was at my dad's house after taking him to the doctor. Apparently, while I was in the house, his renter put out the trash can at the end of the driveway, so when I backed out I didn't see it and hit it. Didn't think much of it, just moved it out of the way and left. Now today I noticed my back tail light is smashed in. I suppose that will cost a bit to replace. :(

Carol S, glad Bill is doing so well now. Hopefully, your house will sell soon and you can think about moving south permanently so he can feel good all year long!

CArol, so glad you are behind the wheel again! Yahoo!

Hope everyone else is doing well also. :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Morning Coffee