FRIGID FRIDAY

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: FRIGID FRIDAY

Postby Acadianmom » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:57 pm

I'm running late too. Tomorrow is my son's birthday and I was going to go get him the cake he likes. He told me not to get him a cake because he is having stomach trouble and doesn't want to eat a bunch of cake. I messed around all afternoon waiting for him to get off work but I finally gave up and came home. He wants a jacket but I'm not buying one unless he is with me. I think he and his dad have a coat fetish. lol They get an idea of what kind of style and material they want and then can't find it. Harold had a coat he liked 25 years ago and has been looking for one ever since.

At least I got a couple of Christmas presents. Not looking forward to all that.

I would like to know what I did to my back. It doesn't hurt if I'm sitting or standing but getting up and down is hard. I have to stand up to turn over in bed. Guess I'm falling apart. I have an appointment with my eye doctor next month. I'm thinking he is going to want to do cataract surgery this time.

I missed the weather so don't know how cold it's suppose to get. Last night it got down to 31.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Re: FRIGID FRIDAY

Postby JudyJB » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Hey, I love late night "Morning Coffee"! Just my style! :lol:

Going to bed early for me so I can get up early and get to the National Battlefield and see the visitor center and ironclad. I was here about 20 years on a business trip with some people but did not have much time. Headed southeast to my next stop in Hattiesburg and then the Florida panhandle on Sunday. Supposed to be a tiny bit warmer, but I will take what I can get!

Good-night all!
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee