Wednesday and can finally get this site to work!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Wednesday and can finally get this site to work!

Postby chalet05 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:47 pm

Good Morning,

Has everyone gotten error messages getting on here this morning? I was going through withdrawal.

Nothing to report.

Saw CArol posted on FB so hoping that means all is well!! Today thinking of Kathleen's grandson and praying for successful surgery and post op.

Have a good day everyone!
Anita
chalet05

Re: Wednesday and can finally get this site to work!

Postby avalen » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Happened to me too, then I tried to post and it went down again. Withdrawals all morning
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby BarbaraRose » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:34 pm

I too had problems getting on this morning. Glad it is fixed now!

Nothing much going on here either. Have the day off with lots to do but feeling very lazy so far. :roll:

Did work things out with my one brother tho. All is forgiven and we will work more together on helping our dad. My oldest brother has not chimed in at all and he probably won't. He really doesn't get involved in anything unless it involves legal or financial issues. :roll:

Have a good day! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Carolinagal » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:12 pm

Hello, I've had error issues too, wanted to let you all know all surgeries are over and successful. Have a pressure issue but cleared up on first eye and will this one too in time. Have meds for it. Two more visits and finish the drops I see the end !!! Oh happy day. Like my daughter said you're almost to your independence again , Mom !!

As the day goes on my sight seems better, if I could have gotten on the forum first thing this morning, I really couldn't see to read, so couldnt have written a thing anyway. That was scary but by the time I saw Dr this morning, it had cleared a lot and he said everything was good. It's amazing what your mind can do over certain situations isn't it ??

my big news and these days that's about all the news I have. Have several days of news here to try to catch up on as I have not been able to read .

I shall be back , and one day I might really have something to write about :D

CArol :)
Carolinagal

Postby dayspring39 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Same here could not post because of the errors...
Tim woke up with flu like symptoms so surgery is Friday... Margie is still having injections tomorrow...
CArol so glad you are doing ok...
Hope everyones day is going good...
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby Liz » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Glad to see you post, Carol…was wondering how things went.

Soos and I took the kayaks out on the river this morning. It was a beautiful float. I posted pics in the gtg section.

Just a few more days here. Podiatrist appt. tomorrow, but most of my appts. got postponed, so will be at this a few weeks yet.

Just going to relax the rest of this beautiful day.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby JudyJB » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:17 pm

I was trying to use my cell phone to access the site and thought something was wrong with my phone!

Also, I-40 felt rough and rumbly to me today as I drove from Williams, AZ, to Winslow. One result of my two blowouts last October and January is that I really start worrying on roads where there is a rumble, even a small one. It makes me think there is something wrong with my tires and I might have another blowout! Michelin assured me when they replaced all 7 tires that I would not have any more sidewall blowouts, but it is scary with this huge vehicle.

My incision from the carpal tunnel surgery three weeks ago is bothering me. It is healed and not pulling apart, but about 1/4" of dead skin on each side starting rolling back and catching on things, so I ended up trimming it off. Now I have some brand-new, very pink skin showing and it is very sensitive, with the area still being swollen. Am putting a bandage on it when I use my mouse and even to drive. Also still too sore to lean on that hand. I did not really expect it to be so sore for so long, but I guess I was just being too unrealistic. They said to put vitamin E oil on it, but that means a bandage because it wipes off too easily. Oh, well, will quit complaining.

Had a brief visit with my full-timing cousin at Lake Mead. I had a big piece of trim fall off due to the gravel road I drove on at Ash Meadows, so he got out his tools and fixed it. Darn wood was screwed to metal plate and then another piece of wood glued on top, so it was not an easy fix. He said I could stop by once a year for RV repair! Might take him up on it.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Postby Bethers » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:20 pm

The problem is with the hosting company - who have been working all day today to correct things. It seems to come back - and I try to post to let you know what's up - and hit send, and get the error again. But they are working and hopefully the errors will be less and less quickly.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Morning Coffee