Late on Tuesday?

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Late on Tuesday?

Postby carolb » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am

G'morning all :)

Crikey, thought I was "late" this a.m., & no one else here yet?? :? Almost didn't log on here again this a.m.--been reading posts, catching up on personal email & paying bills, then get antsy to get on with my day :lol: To be an absolutely gorgeous one here...

Can't remember what all has been going on...Kathleen, how is your daughter? grandson? CArol, the other eye surgery today! Wishing you well....

Sarah! Thanks for the sharing the long-range weather forecast! Wow, now I definitely know I'll head west first 8-) Actually, had talked to MO Bro & tentatively planned to head there for T-day--so it's logical to continue west from there.

Leaves! Mowed/mulched/bagged yesterday, but dang maple tree is still holding on to many of them--& most are still green! Will sit in the sun today & pray that they start falling!

Y'all have a great day & safe travels always 8-)
carolb

Re: Late on Tuesday?

Postby grammynmaggie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:44 am

Good morning Carolb...I am still sitting here at Wickham CG...will play it for all it is worth...that means noon check out...great day here..in Melbourne Fl...will go back to dads and get ready to craft with the ladies...they have a great bazar every Nov. make a lot of money...I was told they made $14,000 last year..but then they make really nice stuff ..not your normal bazar fair...prayers for CArol with eye surg. today and all others with health problems...think I will get ready and take Maggie for a walk...I made a blog post about more of my trip south..this one is Chester ST Park with Liz...take a look...donna ;)
grammynmaggie

Postby gingerK » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:34 am

Good morning Carolb, Donna and all my forum friends!

I got to sleep in this morning! Yay! Hershey was sooo happy to see me (over the weekend I hadn't been staying at my friend's house) that he was a wonderful boy and let me sleep til 7. And didn't do more than one lil' growl during the night! Good boy!

Will have to make this a quickie, got lots on the agenda for today. Want to get my car washed, it's full of mud from 2 wks ago and every time I go to the car wash it's busy. Also need to sweep and mop the kitchen, laundry room and bathroom downstairs, dogs keep on bringing in mud from outside.

Thinking of CArol today with her surgery, praying it goes especially well. Those of you heading for warmer climes, I'm envious but wishing you all wonderful journeys. Here's hoping we'll meet up next year somewhere along the way. I am researching cg's for an IL gtg again!

Have a great day, stay safe, pleasant travels!
Kathy
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby chalet05 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:37 am

Good Morning,

Another beautiful day here. I'll be in Churchill, Manitoba, in 3 weeks for the polar bears so following their weather - brrrrr!

Carolb, glad to know when you plan to be on your way! Donna, I don't blame you for staying at the park as long as you can.

Thinking of CArol today! It will be so exciting when she can be on the road again!

Got the pesky laundry done yesterday plus a little shopping.

Enjoy your day!
Anita
chalet05

Postby dayspring39 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Good Afternoon... tried to post a couple of times but got see the administrator... guess all was busy!
Carolb my grandson gets his surgery tomorrow and my daughter will get her spinal injections (I think it will deaden some nerves) thursday... I will go over to be with my grandson while she is gone... and make broccoli soup... then on Friday make turkey roast...
my delivered meal today was a chicken thigh harvard beets not so fond of them and mashed potatoes and gravy... I try to eat a few bites of even the things I do not like.. like the sweet potato pie... never did like that... I like pumpkin pie... but it was a nice meal...
Donna glad you had a good day camping... we have a free place to dump not a mile from me and also I could go 10 miles to Comlara park and dump for free...
It is cooler today but the sun is shining and I have my door open... makes it real warm inside...
The cover came for my MH it is on the porch... got another call about the MH but not sure if they will do anything or not...
Carol your surgery is most likely over... now drops and you will be good to go... so glad it is behind you...
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Brrrr! Much colder today! :shock: Cloudy, windy and now starting to rain. :(

Was really quiet at work today so got sent home early. Need to get stuff done around here today anyways. :roll: A nap might be at the top of the list tho... :lol:

Carolb, you need to get a leaf blower an blow those leaves off the tree! :lol:

Have a good day! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Bethers » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Brrrr here also. It was 39 when I left for work and 45 now when I came home. But it's going down into the low 20's tonight. Just unhooked my water. At least it looks like I'll see some sun on Thursday - which is my day off. I'm really trying to not to have to move the rig "inside" if I don't have to - I mean we're less than 3 weeks from traveling on time! I think I'll be good. I'll just watch the temps for the water and maybe will just continue using my tank from now till then - filling it as needed. If accuweather is right, most nights are only going to be going into the low 30's - with just a few down to the low 20's. I can do that!

My new electric heater is working well so far. If it handles this next 3 weeks, I'll be super pleased with it.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Morning Coffee