Tuesday Way to Early!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Tuesday Way to Early!

Postby dayspring39 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:57 am

Good Morning everyone... do not remember when I started coffee... I do have blueberry muffins left over from Kathys visit... she left them along with apple pie and dinner rolls so come on over and i will put the coffee on... come on in and sit awhile tell us what is happening in your corner of the world...
Have an eye appointment today... not much else happening here...
Sure wish we could see pictures of the garage and progress putting it up CarolB... follow the directions on the paper but be sure to use photo bucket as your source... I have iPhoto and had to move them to photo bucket... Sarah is my teacher!
I trust you all will have a great day!
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Re: Tuesday Way to Early!

Postby asirimarco » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:38 am

Good Morning to All - it is still dark out - we both had restless night last night as we were planning on getting on the road this morning. But it is pouring out and expected to rain most of day. Oops just heard thunder! So guess we wil wait until tomorrow when it is supposed to be dry. Almost everything is in the Alfa now - just a few plastic bags sitting in the refrig and on the counters waiting to be taken out there. Looks like we'll have to go out to eat cause I'm not unpacking. We finally got Bill's six month supply of meds yesterday - what a hassel. So we were already to take off.
The driver has gone back to bed! As he was up REALLY early watching the weather. Kind of sounds like a good idea.
asirimarco

Postby grammynmaggie » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:44 am

good morning Kathleen... Carol... and everyone else.... up early here also
more like being up all night... drinking water and going to the bathroom
but 2 pm yesterday afternoon... I started feeling bad... i had that feeling
and pain several times before.. finally called my neighbor and she took me over to the emergency room... had a cat scan... and there was a kidney stone it had moved into the ureter...... spent about 5 hours there send me home with pain pills and antibiotics... I think it passed but I'm not sure I am feeling better.. anyway will spend the day drinking water and in the bathroom again... not sure how much I'll get done clean out the rig but I will work on it.... I did get
laundry done in the morning yesterday.... so that's my story... have a fun filled day be safe donna
grammynmaggie

Postby bluepinecones » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:23 am

Good Morning
I was up way too early also, tried but couldn't go back to sleep.
Yesterday's excitement was dealing with stopped up sewer line at my house. Mr Rotor finally arrived and unclogged it. Still doesn't sound right to me but I am so thankful to be able to flush toilet again. Sometimes we forget to be thankful for wonderful little luxuries like working plumbing and electricity.
My arms are really sore from doing just a little upper body exercises taking advantage of my new Silver Sneakers membership (basically a free gym membership to those on Medicare). Have been member for only a week and to the gym three times so far. Just hope I can make myself keep it up as the weather gets worse.
Late getting started on prep for all the antique malls Christmas Open Houses. First one is coming up toward the end of this month. I still need to do a little more down sizing on booths too but probably not now.
Have a great day.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby carolb » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:37 am

G'morning all:)

Wow, so many awake "too early"--full moon tomorrow night ;) :lol: Donna, YIKES! Kidney stones NO FUN :evil: Hope you're feeling better today. CArol, dependency stinks :lol: ....

Oh, yes, doing my best to fill every corner of the garage :roll: You know, more space, more junk :lol: On my way out there soon if the rain holds off. Otherwise will continue with housecleaning--fam coming in this week/weekend. No one staying here, but expect drop-in visits. Hoping the weather is nice enough to visit outside--this was our g'parent's home, & everyone reminisces about the yard being one big veggie garden.

Off for more coffee! Y'all have a great day, be safe always 8-)
carolb

Postby gingerK » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:28 am

Good Morning all,

Just sitting here checking on my computer friends and waiting to take Buddy in to get his stitches out from his surgery. I'm sure he will be very happy as he can then go back outside to play with his friend Shooter! BUT....yesterday I found a lump on his chest, this is not a good thing. Buddy has a history of mast cell tumors. So good thing we are heading to vet's office, will have them check it out.

Hubby asked me if we are going to take TC off of Big Blue this week, I reluctantly said yes. I just hate that my camping days are pretty much over for the year but work and commitment to a friend who is having surgery (I will be staying at her house caring for her dog) have eaten up the rest of my October.

Sarah take it easy on the exercise, please don't overdo and hurt yourself. A little goes a long way.

Kathleen, last night I had store bought ice cream and wished it was your yummy homemade ice cream!

Donna, kidney stones=no fun at all! Have you tried cranberry juice to help with them? Hope you feel better quick.

Carol, I sure know about restless nights before you leave on a trip. Seems like every time I go somewhere I can't get to sleep or stay asleep the night before. You will be on your way soon I am sure.

Carolb, we sure do need some pictures of that garage! Did it come already set up or did they have to put it together when it got there?

Everyone have a great day,
Kathy
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby Redetotry » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:23 am

Good morning, I slept well last night, wish I could sleep past six or six thirty but...dogs aren't willing to cooperate. We are having storage space issues or I should say, storage issues that were not expected. DH has always had a studio provided where he could store his work. Changes in policy have happen and studios will no longer be provided to retirees, so he has to have everything moved down 6 flights of stairs to a rental storage space as there is no room here. Fortunately he found a very nice one and the cost isn't too bad. Now just organizing the move :roll: thankfully there will be assistance provided.
I found heated storage for Elsie which means I don't have to winterize!! Last winter was really hard and I found lots of spots where paint had chipped off especially on the hood. I am a happy camper :D

Carol are you using your new garage for storage or is it also for one of your vehicles? Donna I had lunch with a lady yesterday who was waiting impatiently for a kidney stone to pass, she said her doctor told her to drink water with lemons. I hope you feel better soon!

I'm feeling energetic this morning so took the bedroom curtains down and washed them. Now of course I need to go clean all the windows. :( Sarah, take it easy and move into exercising easy don't let a perky twenty year old tell you to do more reps than you are comfortable with. I remember one time a friend and I hired a very young trainer, she wanted to start us out lifting an eight pound weight in each hand. I just laughed, so she said try five pounds,...the look on her face was so funny when we settled on the one pound weight!

Ok off to clean those windows.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Acadianmom » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:35 am

I had trouble sleeping last night too and was up about 4:00. I kept trying to go back to sleep. At 5:00 DH was up making noise and talking on the phone. I finally went back to sleep.

I will have to check out the Silver Sneakers program but I know from past experience that it's hard to make my self go to town that often. My shoulder has been bothering me but I was carrying a 40 lb bag of cat food the other day. That might have something to do with it.

I have to leave for my dentist appointment soon so better go do something with my hair. I'm glad I didn't take the earlier appointment they wanted me to take yesterday.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby Irmi » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:59 pm

It is wayyyyyy past morning, in fact it's dinner time, but I wanted to share this teeny, tiny photo of Carolb's garage! It's actually in her yard!

Irmi

Postby Bethers » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Woohoo, thanks Irmi - there's actually proof of the infamous garage. I remember Carolb telling me as she stopped to see me in Keystone that she could stay but had to get home to help her brother and get this garage. Ha... she could have stayed lolol ...
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Morning Coffee