Good ol' rabbit Wednesday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Good ol' rabbit Wednesday

Postby carolb » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:46 am

G'morning all :)

Been AWOL for a while. Still have a hacking cough from being sick (at the gtg :x ) & it zaps my energy...Finally caught up a bit on gtg & MC posts--so much going on.

Martha, good news for DH; CArol, in FL; Barbie, new apt in the works; Kathy, starting MC yesterday, & now I know who you are :D; Tina, showing those beautiful babies; Donna, playing with beautiful baby human ;); Ava, still safe from those rains? Kathleen, showing perseverance with the insurance claim; BJ, DH off to Scotland; sooo many other things...Carol's book; Lyn still visiting with Catherine; Sharon & Anita still enjoying family; Beth, camping in a biosphere??? more more more...Aren't we a wonderful group!!

Okay, for me, resting mostly since Peg & I got back on Sat evening. BUT --LOL--more garage saga: got a call while on trip that it'd be here tomorrow Oct 2. Yesterday got a call that it's postponed til the 4th Sat, since some crew members are sick. & Sat is to be a washout day of rain :roll: :lol: Do I believe it'll happen? In my dreams! :lol:

So y'all have a great day & be safe always 8-)
carolb

Re: Good ol' rabbit Wednesday

Postby gingerK » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:33 am

Good morning ladies,

Oh dang it, why do I always forget to say RABBITS? :lol:

Carol glad to hear your cold's finally letting up. Hopefully your garage WILL arrive soon, too.

We are a really busy bunch; so much going on it's hard to keep up with everyone on here.

I am currently waiting on the crew to get here and finish blacktopping my driveway, they are supposed to get here at 7:30 so I had to get out early and move my car to the neighbor's driveway. Since he only owns the house and doesn't live there (nor does anyone else), I doubt he'll even know it's there and tonight I'll move it to another neighbor's house.

Tomorrow I take my dog Molly back to the vet's for recheck on a bump on her leg. Next week is Buddy's turn, hopefully he'll get to have his stitches out of his ear and can return to playing with Shooter. He says it's no fun staying in the house for 3 weeks when he wants to play and chase his pal in the yard. Sarah, Buddy says Nicky should come and visit--we have moles! in our yard--so much more fun to dig up than silly ol' chippies, lots of wonderful dirt! LOL

Gotta go pay some bills now, everyone have a good day and stay safe,
Kathy
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby sharon » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:37 am

Looks like you got it all covered, Carol! Hope you get to feeling better! Thanks again for making that long trip to Kansas and bringing Miss Peggy with you!

Think it will probably be a quiet day here, the Grand from Fayetteville is heading back up there today, she has to work tomorrow. Probably leftovers today for dinner, we've been cooking every day and I think we're all tired of it! LOL!

Hoping every one has a great day today and travel safe!

Darn it, forgot RABBITS, said it after I said GM to Chewy. :evil:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Redetotry » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:39 am

To Be or Not To Be that is the question and carolb is of little faith :lol: Sorry you are still feeling bad, maybe another week or so waiting and you will feel more like dealing with the garage people when they do arrive.
Not much planned today but a friend called and said she had picked a 1/2 bushel of her organic Golden Delicious apples for me so guess what I'll be doing. Another of my friends has been slicing her apples and drying them in the oven. I need to get the complete instructions and try it with some of these. I usually just peel, cook and mash with no sugar or seasoning and freeze YUM!
Hard to believe it is October, it seems like September just started. This is my favorite time of the year although, it has been really dry and warm but that is supposed to end tomorrow with a front that moving through.
Take care and all those traveling be safe.
I see Kathy just posted, hope Molly gets a good report from the vet.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby grammynmaggie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:40 am

Good morning all...Beautiful weather here in SC...little warmer than
where I came from in PA...here at Chester ST. Park with Liz and Thistle
until tomorrow and I will head on down to Fl...but might stop and visit with
Miss Mermaid she is on my way....this part of my trip has been much better
that the first part!... :D :D might go out on the lake here today...anyway
just checking as I have not always had internet service...have a fun filled day
and be safe ...donna ;)
grammynmaggie

Postby bluepinecones » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:10 am

Good Morning
I actually remembered Rabbits this morning but I don't have a lottery ticket so a financial windfall may be hard to come by this month. :lol:
Nothing exciting going on around here - just slowly chipping away at my "to do" list.
Have a good day.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby BarbaraRose » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:52 am

I remembered "Rabbits" right after midnight, so hopefully, things will go good this month! :D
Boy, I could sure use a financial windfall about now! :roll: Things are pretty tight right now, but will get better once I move next month.

Went into the new apartment last night to measure it and I believe all my stuff will fit fine in there. Won't need my kitchen table since there is an island with a breakfast bar, so will get a couple of bar stools instead, and sell my table/chairs.

BJ, that cold front moving towards you has already come thru here and we are wet and chilly! Fall is here!

Have a good day! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:27 am

Good morning from rainy Abbeville, LA....I said RABBITS earlier, when I was up the 1st time... :roll: rain and thunderstorms make me sleepy...so went back to bed...now, got to get my butt going or I'll never catch up today....so will get some more coffee and wish all of you a great day.... :)
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby MandysMom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:24 pm

Rabbit morning everyone. Today's the day of husbands surgery for final touch up on his palate graft. We leave in 1.5 hours for a 1 arrival for the 3p.m. Surgery. Later than we wanted but the UCD hospital makes its schedule how they can. Hoping this all goes well and soon he feels much better. I better get moving here. Have a splendid day all, it's sunny and bright and headed to mid 80's here.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby chalet05 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Good afternoon,

I am going to hope my internet connection lasts a few minutes. At a PA park in Eastern Colorado doing chores.

Just spent a few days with 2nd cousin in Hoxie, Kansas. Went to Monument Rock - middle of nowhere - and toured a cattle feed lot. Thought that would be weird, but really pretty interesting. One man gave us a driving tour in his truck.

Way behind with everything, but trying to keep up on here. Sending prayers and good thoughts for all along with wishes for safe travels.

I meet LeRoy near Pueblo, Colorado tomorrow and we will sightsee for about a month.
Anita
chalet05

Postby Acadianmom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Harold got his staples out this morning. The doctor told him that it would take 4 to 6 weeks for his bladder to fully heal and to take it easy. So what does he do, comes home and gets on the tread mill. :roll: Anyone know where to get chloroform? ;)

Thanks to Barbie I remembered to say Rabbits after midnight. I think we had a lot of good luck last month.

It was storming when we left this morning and had already rained 2 inches. I didn't check the rain gauge when we got home. We are suppose to have a cool front come through this weekend with more rain. I better go feed the barn cats because I hear thunder again.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby MandysMom » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:17 am

Martha, guess you can't keep a good man down! Glad he feels up to that.
Velda
MandysMom

Return to Morning Coffee