A COOL MONDAY MORNING....

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

A COOL MONDAY MORNING....

Postby grammynmaggie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:42 am

Morning everyone...cool here...dark clouds all around...
Just waiting around until 11 so I can call about the
tires...I am really over being in this parking lot...
and so is Maggie girl...have not had a shower or washed
my hair since Thur. just before they shut the water off..
I know TMI...sorry...thanks goodness for baby wipes...not
much to talk about..so will leave it here for now
have a fun filled day and stay safe..donna :?
grammynmaggie

Re: A COOL MONDAY MORNING....

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:28 am

Donna, I hope you can get the tires and get back on the road soon!

I got one email response about the little trailer I found but haven't heard back from them about other questions I asked and about going to look at it. We'll see...

Got woken up by sirens here this morning. Apparently a medical emergency for someone in my building. There are a lot of older people who live here, so maybe one of them. I'm sure I will hear about it from someone around here later on.

Off to work later on. Another beautiful fall day here. Lately it has been very nice, sunny, with temps in the 70's. Can't complain! The trees are starting to turn color now too.

Hope you all have a great day! Hope things are still going great at the KS GTG!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby bluepinecones » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 am

Good Morning
I hope you are on your way soon, Donna.
Our numbers here in KS are dwindling as more pulling out this morning.
Got a few more photos posted covering our day Saturday (Day #6)
Have a great one.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby Carolinagal » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:51 am

Good Morning !!! I'm back at my sisters, tomorrow is the long awaited appointment with the eye dr. Hoping he has some good news and we can proceed on with fixing my eyes, so I can get my life back.

No real news here this morning. My Bil has a brother and lady friend here and they have all gone to breakfast. My sis is working and I chose to just stay here and enjoy fruit with my coffee this morning. They were going to Denny's and I know I would have eaten way to much. I need to get serious about getting back into my jeans, I refuse to buy larger and can't afford to replace all anyway :cry: :D

Donna, hope you are fixed and back on the road soon today. Sounds like a good time has been had at the Ks GTG, we never expected less did we ??? :D Bail money needed this time ??? I haven't caught up with what has happened since Thurs or Fri, I am finally able to use my laptop and have so much to catch up with. The wifi at the CG is a funny story, so nice to have good wifi at my sisters, even though a wee slow. I can deal with it :roll: :D

Wishing you all a great day, now on to catching up with all you've all been up too. I've been too busy to read much and I feel its rude to be on IPads, Ph., computers etc when others are around. verbal conversation seems to be going by the way side and I am not to happy about it.

Travelers stay safe and enjoy the ride, those for some reason who aren't traveling find some fun in your day if possible, whatever just enjoy the day,
CArol :)
Sarah beat me to posting, but now I shall head to GTG section and see all the pics, Thanks Sarah. Have Liz's blog to catch up too, gosh, people will be back shortly !!! Bye !!!
Carolinagal

Postby chalet05 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:06 pm

The party is over for me :( It was really hard to leave the GTG! Such a wonderful time and Catherine went above and beyond. I think we should ban her bringing food to the next one she is at and we will all feed her! Sarah has been so good to keep you all up to date! At least I know I'll see some of these gals in the Southwest this winter!

So glad you are getting back on the road, Donna. CArol, so anxious to hear what you find out from the doctor. Sure keeping good thoughts. Liz, looks like you are finding great places as usual.

Now with daughter and older granddaughter at orthodontist - I was wrong about what appointment it was to be. Will be joined by the 2 other grands later - flute and fencing lesson day.

Hope you are all having a great day. Safe travels.
Anita
chalet05

Postby Bethers » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:51 pm

CArol, I'm hoping and praying for good news at your appointment tomorrow!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby bluepinecones » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Good luck with your eye appointment, Carol.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:02 pm

BarbaraRose wrote:Got woken up by sirens here this morning. Apparently a medical emergency for someone in my building. There are a lot of older people who live here, so maybe one of them. I'm sure I will hear about it from someone around here later on.

Found out tonight that it was my pet-sitter's husband that went to the hospital with an apparent heart attack. He has also been battling cancer for the past few years. Hope he will be OK.
They are raising their 12 year old granddaughter because her mother is on drugs and doesn't want to get help.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby MandysMom » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:11 am

Oh dear, sad to hear. Will pray he does well. Chemo and radiation, depending on where radiation is on body, can cause later heart problems. Singer Kevin Sharp, who had treatment in his youth for cancer died this past May of circulatory or heart problems related to his cancer treatment. I hope your neighbor does much better,
Velda
MandysMom

Return to Morning Coffee